Estée Lauder - Courrèges Estée Lauder Collection

Candycoatedclos

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/...der-gelee-bronze-goddess-collection?ID=804190

Has anyone else seen this? Was it available and sold out on Macy's too or just hasn't actually released yet? I wasn't interested in the Bronze Goddess originally but all this hype is making want it now!
girlhaha.gif
That's the original heatwave. It restocked back in January and sold out again.

treasuremymac

I want to see this and compare them. I think the new one is a bit more bronze.

Girl I know, We have it on a watch in case it does restock again.
Are you constantly refreshing or did you create some alert to let you know when its back in stock? The page doesnt even show an item :(

Candycoatedclos

Are you constantly refreshing or did you create some alert to let you know when its back in stock? The page doesnt even show an item :(
A little bit of both! ;-) lol

It's set up for a page change and I'm on a constant refresh and social media stalk. Try not to think about this so much because it'll be on Estee Lauder and again on Sephora. Most likely Macy's, and Nordstroms so on one of those places you'll get one. Just watch your notifications and our social feed!

bunnypoet

A little bit of both! ;-) lol

It's set up for a page change and I'm on a constant refresh and social media stalk. Try not to think about this so much because it'll be on Estee Lauder and again on Sephora. Most likely Macy's, and Nordstroms so on one of those places you'll get one. Just watch your notifications and our social feed!
Thank you so much for all of the Spectra social media updates! You're incredibly helpful and thorough!
heart2.gif

thethinmint

Just an FYI ladies I ordered mine just a few minutes ago. If you google search Estée Lauder courreges a link to the collection launch page shows up and the powder link is accessible and says available for preorder :) If you try to do a basic search from the main page it doesn't show up for some reason. I don't know for how long this way is viable but best of luck ladies.

thethinmint

Just an FYI ladies I ordered mine just a few minutes ago. If you google search Estée Lauder courreges a link to the collection launch page shows up and the powder link is accessible and says available for preorder :) If you try to do a basic search from the main page it doesn't show up for some reason. I don't know for how long this way is viable but best of luck ladies.
Also just wanted to note. I was told that select counters and stores will be receiving this. As for online accessibility the company would not specify what sites will carry it. I was told to contact my local counters first. And from several of my local counters I was told to check back around the 18th. Hope this was helpful.

eepeepburrah

Has anyone seen any swatches of the eyeshadows? Also, that summer collection looks awesome. I can't wait. Bronze Goddess is my favorite summer collection of all time.

Candycoatedclos

Also just wanted to note. I was told that select counters and stores will be receiving this. As for online accessibility the company would not specify what sites will carry it. I was told to contact my local counters first. And from several of my local counters I was told to check back around the 18th. Hope this was helpful.
Thank you for the update! We'll definitely check counters as well!

Candycoatedclos

Has anyone seen any swatches of the eyeshadows? Also, that summer collection looks awesome. I can't wait. Bronze Goddess is my favorite summer collection of all time.
I haven't seen swatches yet but the collection looks awesome. I love the collection Estee Lauder puts together!

Shars

I don't think we have a thread for the summer bronze goddess collection so I figured I'd post these here in the meantime:

Can anyone with these confirm or deny? I know Meddy and Jenise posted re the courreges powder already.