Estee Lauder Warehouse SALE - Markham, Ontario!

MallyK

Re: MAC/Estee Lauder Warehouse SALE in Markham, Ontario!

Just got home. Sale was much much busier than when I was there in June. Waited about an hour and fifteen minutes to get in. Very crowded inside as well.

Got some pretty good deals, but I didn't have time to go in the $3 bin line
ssad.gif

Also, I got one thing that wasn't what I had requested. I put on the paper that I wanted a mineral eye shadow and got mineralize sheersheen powder/loose. Does anyone know what it can be used for?

MallyK

Quote:
Originally Posted by novella
Thank you .

Did they have the $3 section if so what did you purchase? Also, did they have eyeshadow compacts? Did they have any brushes and what was the cost.

thank you

I didn't get to the $3 section, I overheard they had eyelashes, eyeshadow applicators, eye makeup remover.

Didn't see any compacts, but it was pretty crowded and I know I didn't see everything.

They had brush sets with 5 mini brushes in them for $20. I got a set last year and a different set this year. They also had larger brushes for $20 or $30 each.

Rupa27

Just wanted to say a huge thanks to LatinaRose who sooo generously gave me a ticket for friday!!! I had such a good time and bought wayyy to much stuff lol....... my bf was waiting in the car n his eyes went huge wen he saw how many bags i was carryin but then he smiled again wen he was the receipt price lol. Thanks for everything hun!

ps- ur building is gooorgeous!!

JStarJStar

Could someone please let me know if other Estee Lauder brands will be at the sale? My sister-in-law is heading there, and I want to know what to ask her to look for!

i.e. will there be:
Prescriptives?
Clinique?
Bobbi Brown?

Also, will there be "staple" products like eyebrow pencil and eyeliner there? Old colour collections? New collections?

Thanks so much!

novella

For those who went , what where the prices like and what did you buy.

Thank you in advance.

sweeteternity

Quote:

Thank you in advance.

Today was my first time going but I got a fair bit (didn't have that $$ much to spend but I feel like I got a good amount of stuff):

*Eye shadows/paint pots/pigments were $9 each, so I got 3 shadows (2 Femme Fi, 1 Magnetic Fields), 2 pigments (Deep Blue Green and Reflects Antique Gold) and a paint pot (Stray Grey) for $54.

*Blushes/msfs/mineralized shadows were $12 each, so I got 3 blushes (Stark Naked bpb, Blooming and Fleurry) and an msf (Blonde) for $48.

*Lipstick/gloss was 2 for $15 so I got 2 lipsticks (Hue and A Rose Romance).

*I also got 4 of the $5 charity bags, which is like $400+ worth of products for $20

Including taxes I spent about $150. Worth the lines, IMO!

PrincessBoa

Quote:
Thank you .

Did they have the $3 section if so what did you purchase? Also, did they have eyeshadow compacts? Did they have any brushes and what was the cost.

thank you

^Yes they did and I did a fair bit of waiting there because there was tonsss of people. >< I preferred going on Friday afternoon because there was no line up and WAY less people. Anyways, there was the usual mini Fix pluses which ran out quickly.. because I grabbed the last 3. Umm there was also brush applicators, Estee Lauder & Clinique mascaras, a mini 2 package of travel MAC bottles, a pan of E/S in Burnt Orange.. and a few other things. Ooh also they had falsh eyelashes.. and a bit more which I forgot. I think like sponges and such?

To the person that got the cheek thing, you are so lucky! I wanted to get the e/s in Tempting but they had no more and I got one from the Style Warrior collection.. think it was.. well I forgot. xD I'll post the name up when I get home.

Overall I think it was worth the wait! I was waiting for 1 1/2 hrs in the morning even when I arrived at 9. Haha.

Eyeshadows/Pigments/Etc- Was $9 each and I picked up 18 of those. Forgot the names.. >< I think a few included Ricepaper, the Reflects White Frost one, Blue Brown, Goldmode... etc.
greengrin.gif

Lipstick/Lipgloss/Lipglass- Was buy 1 get one free. Unlike yesterday which was buy 2 get 1 free. I got a Rose Romance lipstick and a Lovin' Lollipop<3 Which I was looking for
greengrin.gif

$3 Section- Got eyelashes, blot paper, mini fix +, e/s.

12 dollar section- I got a few quads.. in Odd Couple and a few others ><. Forgot the rest but they were SO pretty >< Will swatch when I get home.

FINALLY- the prize for the day!! I managed to find only 1 box left cause there was no more D: I grabbed it before a lady took it mwahaha.. was the ..

Cleanse off Oil!
greengrin.gif

Also got 2 of the Charity packages for my aunts who wanted them ><.

And also- if anyone has any extras of the Mineralized skin finishes or RICEPAPER e/s or MILK pigment or OIL CONTROL lotion. I would GLADLY buy it off you or trade off on one of my purchases that you want.
smiles.gif
Just PM me!

Hope that this post was helpful!!
greengrin.gif
Hope those that went had a great day as I did!

-PrincessBoa

novella

Thank you to those who posted. Was there any minerlized blush and what was the cost please?

MallyK

Quote:
Originally Posted by JStarJStar
Could someone please let me know if other Estee Lauder brands will be at the sale? My sister-in-law is heading there, and I want to know what to ask her to look for!

i.e. will there be:
Prescriptives?
Clinique?
Bobbi Brown?

Also, will there be "staple" products like eyebrow pencil and eyeliner there? Old colour collections? New collections?

Thanks so much!

There were a few Clinique tables in the second room, near the hallway to the third room. I saw mainly foundation and concealer type products there.

There were MAC eyebrow pencils in the first room at the tables with the nail polish. ($7 each, maybe?)

All I saw for eyeliner pencils was a group of 5 that were all sparkly ones. There were fluidline type eyeliners with the eyeshadows in the second room.

MallyK

Quote:
Thank you to those who posted. Was there any minerlized blush and what was the cost please?

yup, $12.

iaisha26

E/s 9
$20-179, 184, 182 couture.165, 180,
$30 189 &136
$25 for brush sets
$10 272
They had more brushes...this is want I remembered.

How much are the eye shadows please? Did you see any brushes?[/
QUOTE]

iaisha26

Room 1$25
Makeup bag, concealer x2, dark angel nail polish

Room2 $140
Shadestick lucky jade, fresh cement, penny, pink couture, gracious me, sea me
180 brush x4

Room 3 $74
Msf perfect topping &refined
$3-disposable wans, brunt orange pro pan, travel bottle, powder puff, mimi fix+ x2, lashes x4
Fix+rose x4

6 charity bags (I brought 4 and my besties got 2 4 me)

All and all...great deals!
Quote:

Thank you in advance.

PrincessBoa

Hi, to anyone whose is still going today on Sunday.. I would love it if they could please grab me a $5 Charity bag?
smiles.gif
I would gladly pay them back!

Thanks

-PrincessBoa

bella.ng

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessBoa
Hi, to anyone whose is still going today on Sunday.. I would love it if they could please grab me a $5 Charity bag?
smiles.gif
I would gladly pay them back!

Thanks

-PrincessBoa

Do you have a Saturday charity bag you would like to trade?

PrincessBoa

Quote:
Originally Posted by bella.ng
Do you have a Saturday charity bag you would like to trade?

^Hm well it depends whats in the Sunday charity bag. What was in yours? If it's something I like- I'll trade for it. If not, I would only buy it off you
smiles.gif

-PrincessBoa

ClaireAvril

oh man i am really pushing it now. I have my ticket for today.. still not ready to go yet.. but I'm going.. nice to get a little preview.
I hope the lip products are buy BOGO.
Maybe its a good idea to go at the last minute?? lol
Better start getting ready for this 45 minute drive.

PrincessBoa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaireAvril
oh man i am really pushing it now. I have my ticket for today.. still not ready to go yet.. but I'm going.. nice to get a little preview.
I hope the lip products are buy BOGO.
Maybe its a good idea to go at the last minute?? lol
Better start getting ready for this 45 minute drive.

Haha ehy! You're going today? :LIO I think it's pretty good to go last minute even tho some items might be sold out
smiles.gif
Sunday is the least amount of people I find along with Friday night! ^^

Don't worry the lip products are still BOGO =D I think sometimes its better to go later cause sometimes you can get the better deals =D

I was wondering haha if you could please do me a favor and get me 2 charity bags if that isn't too much trouble? (forgot to pick 2 up for my cousins TT they were begging me to pick them up haha but i forgot + the line was way too long) >< I would pay you back of course
smiles.gif

-PrincessBoa

Cinci

If anyone is going to the sale today and wouldn't mind picking me up a 180 please let me know! I can pay via paypal
smiles.gif

novella

I am disappointed. There are no charity bags today. free gift was some lipstic 9damall ) and I can't even recognize the brand.

Makeup Emporium

^^^Seriously, no charity bags?? That's the first time I have ever seen that happen!! They generally have them every day for all 3 days and multiple different kinds a day. Guess they sold out early this time. That sucks for anyone who has Sunday tickets.