Estee Lauder Warehouse SALE - Markham, Ontario!

Makeup Emporium

Re: MAC/Estee Lauder Warehouse SALE in Markham, Ontario!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MallyK
Someone on the RedFlagDeals forums has posted that the date of the next sale is December 4-6. Can anyone confirm this?

I can confirm that the sale is December 4-6th. Tickets have been distributed already. If I have any extras I will post here next week. Please don't PM me until I post whether or not I have any extras!

ClaireAvril

who's going.. what day... and what are you hoping to get?

gemmel06

I am going!!! I have to get another train case and more pigments cant wait!!!! Although I havent gotten my tix yet??? I think i should work on that first
smiles.gif

s0xjuicy

I just have a question! What are the features of authentic tickets? I've never been to one before and I don't want to get jipped!

Makeup Emporium

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0xjuicy
I just have a question! What are the features of authentic tickets? I've never been to one before and I don't want to get jipped!

The real tickets will be on coloured cardboard (a different colour for each day). On the front of the ticket it will say Estee Lauder Companies at the top. There will be a white sticker with the name of a person or a company typed on it. They have now started to add an EL silver seal. It's a sticker and states under the sticker that it is Not Valid w/o Seal. There's also a number on the front in red beside a map to the event. The back of the ticket is basically all the terms and conditions of the sale listed.

Makeup Emporium

FYI...for this year's tickets Friday is pink, Saturday is grey and Sunday is blue!

bella.ng

Hi Everyone,

This is my first post.
smiles.gif

I was just wondering if you ladies recommend that I purchase tickets online? I need to get 3 tickets, and if I end up buying fake ones...that would be really sad. What do you guys think?

KatherineS

Be very, very cautious with anyone selling them online. Just today I found a d-bag trying to scam me with fake tickets, but thanks to the details Makeup Emporium provided, I knew they were fake... I would ask as many questions as possible to make sure you're not getting scammed.

gemmel06

Damn!!!! Getting a ticket this time around is so much harder than the last time....(sigh)

Makeup Emporium

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatherineS
Be very, very cautious with anyone selling them online. Just today I found a d-bag trying to scam me with fake tickets, but thanks to the details Makeup Emporium provided, I knew they were fake... I would ask as many questions as possible to make sure you're not getting scammed.

I'm glad I could be helpful! The tickets are going for $30 on Craigslist/Kijiji so I would hate to see anyone ripped off. Estee Lauder knows people have been faking the invites which is why they recently added the silver foil EL seal. The rest of the invite was easy to copy but not the seal!!

The worst would be to stand in line then get up to the front only to find out you had a fake ticket!!
cry.gif

driz69

Is anyone going that could pick up some of the charity bags for me. If so please pm so we can work out the details. thanks

joshari

I'm going. I have never been before so I'm a bit excited. What are the prices like?

I got my tickets of Kiji/Craigslist and they are legit. They have the seal and all.

MallyK

So excited, got Saturday tickets!!!!!

What are the line-ups like on Saturdays? I don't really want to stand in line for two hours to get in, so would it be best to go for noon?

ClaireAvril

i am sure the line up on saturday will be insane. going super early or yeah maybe 12 or 1 you may avoid the line up.
I hope to get a ticket for Sunday.

aquamagie

Hey everyone! This is my first post. I'm wondering if anyone can tell me what the Friday line would be like? Could anyone give me tips (i.e. should I bring pen & paper, etc.)? Also, do you think it would be possible for my boyfriend to come in with me even though he doesn't have a ticket and wouldn't be buying anything?

s0xjuicy

I have a couple of people who contacted me, and I'm waiting for the first girl to reply back :)

iaisha26

It depends on the time you go, the middle of the day is best. I always take take a pen, paper, and a current list of my makeup collection...totally not necessary. Everyone needs a ticket, even men not purchasing anything. Happy Shopping!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquamagie
Hey everyone! This is my first post. I'm wondering if anyone can tell me what the Friday line would be like? Could anyone give me tips (i.e. should I bring pen & paper, etc.)? Also, do you think it would be possible for my boyfriend to come in with me even though he doesn't have a ticket and wouldn't be buying anything?

iaisha26

PM'D you!

Quote:
Hey, I have an extra ticket for Saturday that I got a hold of, if you're interested let me know!

keikei07

PM sent, thanks for your generosity.

Quote:
Hey, I have an extra ticket for Saturday that I got a hold of, if you're interested let me know!

PrincessBoa

Hi to everyone!

Unfortunately last year I got stuck with a fake ticket..
ssad.gif
Having to wait outside for so long only to realize that its fake!! Now.. i'm very careful in approaching and buying tickets ESPECIALLY on Kijiji. If anyone has any extra 2 Saturday tickets I would love it if you gave me a PM
smiles.gif
Thanks!
-PrincessBoa