Estee Lauder Warehouse SALE - Markham, Ontario!

Re: MAC/Estee Lauder Warehouse SALE in Markham, Ontario!

If anyone lives in Brampton, even better
smiles.gif

zerin

Did anyone go today? I might be going on Sunday. I would love to know what "new" items they have this time or is it the same things as the June sale?

ClaireAvril

^^i'd like to know this too.
My friend just told me tickets she gave for tonight to another friend were wasted as they didn't go!! breaks my heart!!!

BlahWah

Just got me some tickets! Going in tomorrow morning. =D

BlahWah

Just came back from the sale. This is the first sale I didn't wake up ridiculously early for (i.e. getting there for 7:30 am!). I actually forgot the tix and had to go back home halfway there! Got there around 10:15 to find the line still wrapping around outside, and took us about 45 mins to get through. Saw items from NSF, Dame Edna, some Naked Honey body products (no salve!), CoC, HK, BBR, Suite Array, Sugarsweet, RR, Heirlooms...

One new thing they had were BOGO deals quads/palette/lip trios and lippies at $15. Since l/s used to be about $7 I didn't find it much of a deal but did pick up Marquise D' and Li'l Hot Pepper. Lightful was there - moisturizer, cleanser & and softening lotion (toner) for $15, essence for $25. Moisturelush for $20. Fix+ for $10 (Fix+ Rose was there too).

The charity table only had 2 packs, one of them with both Knight and 100 Strokes. Unforunately I already got 100 Strokes and my friend got Knight! So we bought that one and split the shadows.

Altogether, it still took 3 hrs from lining up to exiting. I almost wish I did the early thing cuz it would take the same amount of time but still have plenty of the day left. =T

singrsling

Quote:
Originally Posted by malaviKat
I am going on Sunday...

(I could have gone on Saturday but I have a soccer tourney scheduled for the entire duration of the sale. It's scheduled for Sunday too...but let's face it: Our team sucks and we don't foresee playing Sunday. LOL *tear*) Sucks b/c I hear Sunday is the worst day to go. Oh well.

I'm not really "hoping" for anything. I just kinda want to see what it's like as I've never had the opportunity to go before. TBH, I haven't wanted too much from MAC lately... I've just been buying stuff to boost my collection.

But still.. I'll go. At very least, I'm sure I can get some Christmas shopping done?
smiles.gif

If you are really going tomorrow and want to CP a couple of gift bags or some Dazzleglasses, can you PM me here? On MUA, you can PM me there as "Carmen" - I can paypal you the funds. Thanks!

gitts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlahWah
Just came back from the sale. This is the first sale I didn't wake up ridiculously early for (i.e. getting there for 7:30 am!). I actually forgot the tix and had to go back home halfway there! Got there around 10:15 to find the line still wrapping around outside, and took us about 45 mins to get through. Saw items from NSF, Dame Edna, some Naked Honey body products (no salve!), CoC, HK, BBR, Suite Array, Sugarsweet, RR, Heirlooms...

One new thing they had were BOGO deals quads/palette/lip trios and lippies at $15. Since l/s used to be about $7 I didn't find it much of a deal but did pick up Marquise D' and Li'l Hot Pepper. Lightful was there - moisturizer, cleanser & and softening lotion (toner) for $15, essence for $25. Moisturelush for $20. Fix+ for $10 (Fix+ Rose was there too).

The charity table only had 2 packs, one of them with both Knight and 100 Strokes. Unforunately I already got 100 Strokes and my friend got Knight! So we bought that one and split the shadows.

Altogether, it still took 3 hrs from lining up to exiting. I almost wish I did the early thing cuz it would take the same amount of time but still have plenty of the day left. =T

I went today as well. I got there around 10:30 and spent about an hour in the line. The line was all outside the building. I agree with Blah Wah with regards to the collections that were there.

Most of the things there I remember from the June Sale. Only a few new things as far as I am concerned. I bought less eyeshadows and pigments this time and more lipsticks and lipglosses. I was still happy to look through the things and play a bit in the colours.

I did not get anything from the charity table. Nothing there interested me. The free gift was Belightful, not sure how that will work for me. All in all I had a good time.

ClaireAvril

i have a ticket for tomorrow's sale. (Sunday's sale)
PM me if you want it.

malaviKat

Quote:
Originally Posted by singrsling
If you are really going tomorrow and want to CP a couple of gift bags or some Dazzleglasses, can you PM me here? On MUA, you can PM me there as "Carmen" - I can paypal you the funds. Thanks!

I am sorry I didn't get back to you before this... I've had a ridiculously crazy weekend and even today wasn't sure that I'd make it to the sale. So sorry.

I have to say... It was a really strange experience.

RoxyJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaireAvril
i have a ticket for tomorrow's sale. (Sunday's sale)
PM me if you want it.

Just wanted to say thanks to ClaireAvril for the ticket, why is that I always look a mess when I'm meeting someone from Specktra
th_dunno.gif
(I just got back from my sisters bachellorette party, and didn't want to miss a chance at the ticket.) Anyways, thanks!
th_DANCE.gif

gujifijian

Mac warehouse sales are held every 3 months. The last one being in Sept and the next would be Dec, March, June. Tickets are available via anyone who works for Mac. The tickets are complimentary tickets.

I have been going to these sales for the past year or so. I recently went last week and got some really great eyeshadows for $9. I went on a sunday so I'm assuming if someone went on a friday and got the eyeshadows for $6 then I guess I got ripped off. But if u do the math, 50% off the regular priced in store is still better. I was hoping to get more pigments but they didn't have what I wanted. I did however got Solar Bits in Bronzescape and it's an awesome color. I"m in love with that color. Its very similiar in color to Woodwinked. In fact exact shade of it. But the solar bits are more shiny with alot of gold flex shimmers. Still I love it due to the massive fallouts I get on my face.

In order to get the tickets, I would suggest becoming friends with the Mac makeup artist and anyone at the Estee Lauder stores.

Amarie

Thanks for informations, it's very usefull

fm7228

Hi!

This post may be seem to be very random, but I'm going to try my luck anyway. I not sure when people receive tickets for the MAC warehouse sale in December, but if you have an extra ticket for any day please let me know. I've never been to one and would really love to experience what the hype is all about.

Thanks in advance.

- Fiona

TeresitaMC

I'd also love to get tickets
smiles.gif
I missed a chance a couple times
ssad.gif

MallyK

Someone on the RedFlagDeals forums has posted that the date of the next sale is December 4-6. Can anyone confirm this?

If anyone has extra tickets (once they become available), I would really like to get 2 for either the Saturday or the Sunday.

Junkie

Sammmmmme!

I'd really love to go to one of these....the only way I reap the rewards of these warehouse sales is meeting up with people off craiglist to buy the stuff they didn't want - often at prices way higher than the prices at the sales....boourns!

I'm not super close with any MAC employees, but I suppose I could possibly ask one of my old regulars (who used to shop where I work)....I'll swing by his work today and ask....couldn't hurt right?

But for sure, if anyone is going in December and has an extra ticket, I'd be sooo grateful!
th_DANCE.gif

catemoody

I'd be willing to pay a good chunk of money for 2 tickets!
please pm if you have info or tickets to sell!
thanks
mac_addict.gif

Latest posts