Estee Lauder Warehouse SALE - Markham, Ontario!

keikei07

Re: MAC/Estee Lauder Warehouse SALE in Markham, Ontario!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prinsesa
Ill let you know when I get tix
greengrin.gif

omg..i would love to get 2 tixs for the sale. Please PM me if you have any extras. Thanks so much.

Storm

Re: MAC/Estee Lauder Warehouse sale (Markham, Ontario)

It is this weekend coming up. I have 2 tickets available if interested.

Storm

I also find that the Sunday late afternoon is good too as the prices get slashed and they bring out last minute sale items.

Makeup Emporium

Hi, I went on a Sunday afternoon as someone else advised this as well. I had already gone on the Friday so I knew the pricing and I did not notice that any of the prices were slashed or that there was anything new. What time did you go on the Sunday to get the extra deals? Thx!

Got my tix and can't wait!!
yahoo.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm
I also find that the Sunday late afternoon is good too as the prices get slashed and they bring out last minute sale items.

tyatt

Please if anyone has spare Friday tix, let me know??

Thanks in advance!
smiles.gif

Hellolover

Hi,

if anyone is going to the sale this week-end, can I give you a list of items I would like?(obviously I woul pay you!).

Thanks!!

LatinaRose

Yay, I'm also going first thing friday morning! First choice baby! Hope its nice weather.

RoxyJ

If anyone has an extra ticket please pm me.
smiles.gif
I'd love to go, Friday
thmbup.gif

cubanita28

hey i dont know if you already have tickets to the mac warehouse sale but if you dont and still want them i have two left for satuarday their going for $30 if intrested message me

cubanita28

hey this is to everyone out there intrested in getting their hands on a pair of tickets to a well worth it sale!!!! i currently have 2 tickets to the sale for saturday 27/2009. the tickets are $25 each if your intrested email ASAP!!!!!
pick up only i live in the gta.
thmbup.gif
mac_haul.gif

RoxyJ

Does anyone have an extra ticket for Friday, please??
th_DANCE.gif
I can met you there to pick it up.

RoxyJ

I have Friday off YAY, now... does anyone have an extra ticket for Friday?? I can meet you at the doors pleeeaaaseee, pretty???
th_DANCE.gif

aparnaBD

Anyone knows if its possible to get there if I don't drive? I hope so...
th_confused_new.gif

Meryl

I'm working Saturday, so I can only use my Sunday tickets... is it worth it to go on Sunday, the last day?

makeupjunkie08

Unfortunately I'm not able to attend any of the three days of the sale
cry.gif
, can't wait to read about and see everyone's great haul's. I def. want to go to the sale in the summer
th_DANCE.gif
, there should be another MAC sale in June/July right?

LatinaRose

Meryl, definitely! I've heard they sometimes discount further on sunday afternoon, esp if it seems like a weak sale. This morning there was barely a lineup compared to past ones and there were lots of sales, like 3 l/s or l/g, get one free (they're $10). They also had that on holiday compacts and some older quads.

Yes if I had a ticket I'd probably go no matter what. Its worth a drive up there to see if theres anything you want at a great price.

Didn't get any brush sets as they were more expensive than past sales. Be sure to check out the $3 table, but there might not be much left. I got a 209 on it for 3 bucks! And lots of holiday lipglass minis and lashes.