Estee Lauder Warehouse SALE - Markham, Ontario!

JStarJStar

Re: MAC/Estee Lauder Warehouse SALE in Markham, Ontario!

How do people get tickets for this? I'd LOVE one, if anyone has any extras!

redfest

I'm interested in 2 tickets for Friday's sale June 5th or any other day. I've never been and would love to go. PM me.

JStarJStar

I asked above, but didn't get an answer, so I'll ask again: How do people get tickets to this? I would be willing to order tickets/pay/etc.... but I have no clue where/how I would do this? Does anyone know?
th_dunno.gif

Thanks for any info you can provide!

Makeup Emporium

Quote:
Originally Posted by JStarJStar
I asked above, but didn't get an answer, so I'll ask again: How do people get tickets to this? I would be willing to order tickets/pay/etc.... but I have no clue where/how I would do this? Does anyone know?
th_dunno.gif

Thanks for any info you can provide!

There are several ways to get tickets. MAC gives them out to employees and local businesses. So if you know an employee or someone who works near the MAC head office then that is your best bet for tickets. There are also people who sell them on Craigslist and Kijiji if you want to go that route. I think the going price I saw last time was $20 per ticket.

If you do get a chance to go then Friday is the best day. I think they give out the least number of tickets for the Friday as it is always less busy (plus it's a work day). There are also items that sell out ASAP the first day.

Good luck!

JStarJStar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makeup Emporium
There are several ways to get tickets. MAC gives them out to employees and local businesses. So if you know an employee or someone who works near the MAC head office then that is your best bet for tickets. There are also people who sell them on Craigslist and Kijiji if you want to go that route. I think the going price I saw last time was $20 per ticket.

If you do get a chance to go then Friday is the best day. I think they give out the least number of tickets for the Friday as it is always less busy (plus it's a work day). There are also items that sell out ASAP the first day.

Good luck!

Thanks so much for the info!! Now, I must hunt!
mac_haul.gif

JStarJStar

Hey all-- if anyone does have tickets could you describe what they look like or post a picture, even a small one, so that I don't get scammed if I do find someone online who tries to sell me a ticket? apparently that has happened before, with people selling fake tickets, and that would really suck. Even if you could pm me that would be awesome, whatever works for you! Thanks!

Civies

Quote:
Originally Posted by JStarJStar
Hey all-- if anyone does have tickets could you describe what they look like or post a picture, even a small one, so that I don't get scammed if I do find someone online who tries to sell me a ticket? apparently that has happened before, with people selling fake tickets, and that would really suck. Even if you could pm me that would be awesome, whatever works for you! Thanks!

I second this ! It'd suck for someone to go all the way up to Markham Fairgrounds to be told that their ticket isn't authentic
ssad.gif

Thanks in advance guys !

PrincessBoa

Hey everyone! I've really wanted to go to this sale for awhil enow.. but I'm always too late or too early >< So here I am..if any one has any extra tickets for the June5-7th one, I would really appreciate it if maybe you could sell/ or give please? >< That would be awesome! I've always wanted to get a few more MAC products but can't because of my student budget..>< so!

Thanks in advance!

-PrincessBoa

Civies

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessBoa
Hey everyone! I've really wanted to go to this sale for awhil enow.. but I'm always too late or too early >< So here I am..if any one has any extra tickets for the June5-7th one, I would really appreciate it if maybe you could sell/ or give please? >< That would be awesome! I've always wanted to get a few more MAC products but can't because of my student budget..>< so!

Thanks in advance!

-PrincessBoa

I found some on kijiji for $30 (which seems pretty hefty but I mean if you buy a few items you'd still have a bargain). I'm not sure if they're legit or not :| but here's the link to them anyways !

Toronto mac tickets classifieds, find mac tickets in Toronto - Kijiji Toronto Free Classifieds

Rupa27

hey guys,
i believe the invites are pink this year... dont quote me I haven't seen them yet.... if i remember correctly last time was blue. I have also heard that the tickets have a EL (estee lauder) silver sticker on them, that they never had before.
Hopes this helps those of you who are trying to make sure their tix are legit

Makeup Emporium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupa27
hey guys,
i believe the invites are pink this year... dont quote me I haven't seen them yet.... if i remember correctly last time was blue. I have also heard that the tickets have a EL (estee lauder) silver sticker on them, that they never had before.

Each day of the sale has a different colour ticket. Last sale the Friday ticket was light purple, Saturday was white and Sunday was orange. Each ticket is only good for one person and there is a limit on total $$ spending as well as a per item limit. The $$ spending was $1000 before taxes but at other sales I have seen the amount as $500 & $600.

I have seen tickets usually going for $20 each on Craigslist; $30 seems a bit much. Although if people get caught selling them then they won't ever get tickets again so they are taking a chance selling them!

JStarJStar

I'm pretty suspicious of the kijiji ads, etc.... I asked one of the people where they got their tickets and they got super defensive..... anyway, this probably means that I won't be able to go, but at least I won't get scammed..... *sigh*

Makeup Emporium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupa27
hey guys,

The tickets this year are yellow for Friday, pink for Saturday and browny-peach for Sunday. They also do have the Estee Lauder seal on them (as mentioned by Rupa27); this is the first time they have had that. I guess they are trying to stop people from just copying them.

I don't have any extras but if any of my friends back out, and tickets become available, I will post.

PrincessBoa

Hey I was wondering if anyone knew the location of this warehouse + the time it opens and ends cause I'm going to buy a ticket for this Sunday and I sort of want to know. :X

PrincessBoa

I was wondering to those who have went to the sale before, is it better to go on Friday than Sunday? :S Cause I want to go on Friday but I have school..and by the time I get there it will probably be around 5/6 and the warehouse closes at 8/9 and there will be some waiting probably. However, for Sunday, I have more time to spare but will everything be..very limited or do they get a new stock?

Civies

Quote:
Hey I was wondering if anyone knew the location of this warehouse + the time it opens and ends cause I'm going to buy a ticket for this Sunday and I sort of want to know. :X

I'm not sure at the time but it is held at Markham Fairgrounds. It's at 10801 McCowan Rd, past Major Mac.

zeri5

Quote:
I was wondering to those who have went to the sale before, is it better to go on Friday than Sunday? :S Cause I want to go on Friday but I have school..and by the time I get there it will probably be around 5/6 and the warehouse closes at 8/9 and there will be some waiting probably. However, for Sunday, I have more time to spare but will everything be..very limited or do they get a new stock?

Hey

i went to 2 of their sales, and they are worth it trust me, i paid for tickets but i made sure nothing was over 15, like its illegal for them to sell you the tickets let alone their charging 30 bucks, i havent gone over 200 on one of these sales, you can buy a lot for 200, and i havent gone on a friday yet but sat was really good, sunday i was dissapointed in the free gift they give in the end it was just sponges when i heard the day before was mascara, and trust me buy all that you can at the charity table at the end, last time it was wicked they had mineral shadow a lipstick, a shade stick and something else i forgot but its was 5 dollars and you were allowed to buy 4 sooo worth it keep that in mind before you go crazy on everything else, and theres a cheap section load up there, and there 3 rooms so lots of stuff, and things dont get cheap really and i guess fri would be the best then, hope this helps,

Cutetoughgirl

Just wondering if anyone has extra tickets for friday june 5th??? I have 2 tickets for Saturday and 2 tickets for Sunday. Willing to trade!!!!!

Boasorte

I can't seem to find anyone/anywhere online that sells these tickets!
They arent on CL

Latest posts