Estee Lauder Warehouse SALE - Markham, Ontario!

Makeup Emporium

Re: MAC/Estee Lauder Warehouse SALE in Markham, Ontario!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessBoa
Hey I was wondering if anyone knew the location of this warehouse + the time it opens and ends cause I'm going to buy a ticket for this Sunday and I sort of want to know. :X

It is at Markham Fairgrounds and the times for Sunday are 9am to 5pm.

Makeup Emporium

Quote:
I was wondering to those who have went to the sale before, is it better to go on Friday than Sunday? :S Cause I want to go on Friday but I have school..and by the time I get there it will probably be around 5/6 and the warehouse closes at 8/9 and there will be some waiting probably. However, for Sunday, I have more time to spare but will everything be..very limited or do they get a new stock?

Friday is by far the best day to go; even if you can only go at night. There are things that sell out through the sale and not everything gets replenished.

Nepenthe

So last minute, but I found some tickets.
th_DANCE.gif
For those of you going on Friday, maybe I'll see you there.

If anyone is interested for Saturday (2) or Sunday (2) send me a PM. Might require some logistics planning, since I'm not in Toronto.. but I'd hate to see them go to waste.

dlongmo

Why can't we have one of these really close to me? Wouldn't that be great LOL

PrincessBoa

Thank to everyone who answered!
greengrin.gif
I managed to get 4 tickets for Friday at very last minute and for free thanks to a certain someone! ^^ Yayy! For those of you who are going on Friday, see you THERE
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nepenthe
So last minute, but I found some tickets.
th_DANCE.gif
For those of you going on Friday, maybe I'll see you there.

If anyone is interested for Saturday (2) or Sunday (2) send me a PM. Might require some logistics planning, since I'm not in Toronto.. but I'd hate to see them go to waste.

^Haha yay! We might run into each other
greengrin.gif
What time are you going?

*neerja*

I'm leaving in an hour to go there!! i'm sooo excited as this is my first time and before this i didnt even know such sales excited for us canadians! lol i always hated the americans for their CCO etc. i'll come back and post the prices!
smiles.gif

Nepenthe

I just wanted to update on the tickets..

I ended up doing a random number pick, and I've gotten in touch with the two numbers that came up.

Quote:
...^^ Yayy! For those of you who are going on Friday, see you THERE
greengrin.gif

^Haha yay! We might run into each other
greengrin.gif
What time are you going?

I was there from about 10.30 until 1.30 - crazy amazing awesome'ness. I'll be posting pictures on my blog.

sassyclassy

I just got tickets for tomorrow!! I got them through my boyfriend's friend so I will probably be going bright and early tomorrow =)

ClaireAvril

I have an extra ticket for Sunday.. free..
Let me know if you want it.

Cutetoughgirl

To all you people going make sure you have plenty of funds. That was madness. I flew to Toronto from Vancouver for this and my cousin and aunt came from northern Ontario. This was by far madness if ever I have seen. My cousin has been on death's door for the past year or so and is finally starting to get her health back. She was a trooper through the place and we both spent about $400 LOL.....good thing they limit what you buy to $600 before taxes or it could have really gotten ugly!!! Definately some good deals. I just did a huge haul last week in Vancouver and half the stuff I bought was there for a fraction of the price!!!!!! Just make sure you check boxes before they bag them as I got a set that was missing a fluid line and that was the whole purpose i bought it!!!~ not happy bout that one!!!!!

RoxyJ

If anyone had an extra ticket for Saturday (Today) or Tommorrow? I'd super-love to go!
th_DANCE.gif
I can pick it up wherever. Thanks!!!

MallyK

I went today, without a ticket, around 3:00. There was no line to get in, when I got to the spot where you needed a ticket to get in I asked the guy if he had an extra one. He said he did, but that he wouldn't always, and let me in. I was very happy with the sale!

RoxyJ

Does anyone know what was in the Charity grab bags this time? Also was there any full sized fix plus??

MallyK: I might just try that tomorrow, I had a line on an extra ticket, but it fell through (If anyone feels sorry for me.....lol)

MallyK

I've mixed up my charity bags, so I don't remember which colours were together. But they each had two lipsticks(one lustre, one slimshine), one shadow, and one of either blot film or wipes.

The eyeshadows colours were Flip and Deep Shade.
The Lustre lipstick colours were All's Fair and Marquise D'.
The Slimshine lipstick colours were Mousse and Intimidate.

zerin

I'm gonna go tomorrow. I would love to see your hauls or know what else you guys bought in all.

Rupa27

RoxyJ - i dont recall seeing any full sized fix+ but there were the travel sized ones in the $3 bins for sure.

RoxyJ

Darn, all of my "leads" have fallen flat. I don't suppose anyone has an extra ticket for Sunday??

BlahWah

Wow, sounds like this was an awesome sale! I was offered tix for Saturday but had 2 weddings to go to so I has to pass! Forgot about the charity bags tho... I wanted some of the items included in them! =P Here's hoping for September then....

INFALLIBLE86

Hi. If Any One Has Tickets For September 2009 Pm Me. Thanks

Latest posts