Estee Lauder Warehouse SALE - Markham, Ontario!

thefbomb

How were the blush and lipstick selections? Anyone see any Archie items? I have tickets for sat and sunday but no way of getting there this time

Exquizeet

What's the charity bag about??? My friend just went to one and she has no idea what it is and neither do I :/
You donate up to $20 to support the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation and in return you can get up to 4 bags of make up items. So it comes up to $5 a bag, with ~3 items in each bag. You don't get to choose the items. They've already been bagged and they just randomly give it to you. If it's a good day, you can get MAC make up items.

Quote: Originally Posted by thefbomb

How were the blush and lipstick selections? Anyone see any Archie items?
I have tickets for sat and sunday but no way of getting there this time
I would say that the blush and lipstick selection are almost the same as the december sale. I don't think they've added anything new. Most of the lipsticks were Estee Lauder and Clinique. They only had one full table of MAC lippies. Sadly no Archie items :C.

Some lippies I remember that were there:

MAC Playland (Playland)
MAC Flamingo
MAC Red Ballon (Playland)
MAC Siren Sound (Alluring Aquatic)
MAC Sweet Ever After
MAC Show Orchid
MAC Phosphorescent (Moody Bloom)
MAC Sweet Experience (Playland)
MAC Galaxy Rose Lipglass
MAC Seducing Sound Lipglass (Alluring Aquatic)
MAC Clear Water (Alluring Aquatic)

There were more Mineralize Skinfinishes and eyeshadows than blushes.

MAC Bred for Beauty (Moody Bloom)
MAC Dainty
MAC Immortal Flower

DMcG9

You donate up to $20 to support the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation and in return you can get up to 4 bags of make up items. So it comes up to $5 a bag, with ~3 items in each bag. You don't get to choose the items. They've already been bagged and they just randomly give it to you. If it's a good day, you can get MAC make up items.

I would say that the blush and lipstick selection are almost the same as the december sale. I don't think they've added anything new. Most of the lipsticks were Estee Lauder and Clinique. They only had one full table of MAC lippies. Sadly no Archie items :C.

Some lippies I remember that were there:

MAC Playland (Playland)
MAC Flamingo
MAC Red Ballon (Playland)
MAC Siren Sound (Alluring Aquatic)
MAC Sweet Ever After
MAC Show Orchid
MAC Phosphorescent (Moody Bloom)
MAC Sweet Experience (Playland)
MAC Galaxy Rose Lipglass
MAC Seducing Sound Lipglass (Alluring Aquatic)
MAC Clear Water (Alluring Aquatic)

There were more Mineralize Skinfinishes and eyeshadows than blushes.

MAC Bred for Beauty (Moody Bloom)
MAC Dainty
MAC Immortal Flower

Nice pics! The last time I went (June 2014) I got Always Sunny in my charity bag... I have yet to crack it and I am not sure it's a colour I even like. A lot of the MAC items look like what has been for sale at the Estee Lauder CCS outlet in Halton Hills.

halamari

I would also appreciate tickets if anyone has any spares. I am permanently leaving from Canada in a few months and need to stock up on as much Mac as I can!

MzFit

Can some one please post pics of the tickets so us buyers no what to look for when hunting for legit ones.

DMcG9

Can some one please post pics of the tickets so us buyers no what to look for when hunting for legit ones.

I just pulled this pic off of Kijiji. The colours are different for each day and each sale but they always have an EL sticker seal of verification plus a line at the top filled in with the company name that received the tickets and a line below with the invitation holder's name (this can be either pre-printed if it was issued to you by the company or you will personally fill it in).

happyfeet

Does anyone have extra spare two tickets share with me the June 7th warehouse sale? If you like to share tickets with me I appreciate very much and will share my extra tickets with you when I get tickets. Thanks!

thefbomb

I have my tickets and Im really hoping to go but transportation is a pain in the butt, i Wish it wasnt out in the middle of nowhere

thefbomb

Could you share your tickets,please?
I will let you all know tomorrow. If I don't have a ride for one of those days I have 2 sets of tickets! But my co worker mentioned wanting tickets too. Also no offence to anyone, I never gave any out previously because mine have my workplace on them and it's not a chain or office so it's very personal. I'll see what I can do for sure though!

Latest posts