Estee Lauder Warehouse SALE - Markham, Ontario!

thefbomb

Yes! I just got Saturday and Sunday tickets in the mail, I have no idea what to expect! Do they usually have a lot of their regular stuff or will they have mostly LE stuff?

roohie11

I'm looking for 2 tickets for this sale! I would prefer Friday tickets, but any day would be great!! Please inbox me if you can help me out! Thanks!!

DMcG9

Yes! I just got Saturday and Sunday tickets in the mail, I have no idea what to expect! Do they usually have a lot of their regular stuff or will they have mostly LE stuff?
It's pretty random. Sometimes you can make a good score and find items that are currently sold in store (last year I found MAC Cold Comfort Creme for a friend at 50% off but it wasn't there when we went this past June) but a lot of the time it's discontinued or LE items. Leftovers basically but you'll probably see some tempting finds that you wanted and may have missed. I found an Origins body soufflé that I loved but was discontinued a few years ago and has never been brought back. I was so happy.

Bcteagirl

I am going to be unable to use my tickets to the erupted Lauder makeup sale. Boo.... The good news is that means I have some to donate to you lovely ladies. This is the toronto sale in Markham. I have a pair of tickets for sat sep 6 left and a number for Friday the 5th. I will be out of town so I need these pivcked up tonight or tomorrow from near lawrence station. Serious inquiries please pm me and include a number for a phone you answer please.:bouquet::bouquet:

sparklesgirl

hey ladies!!
i'm trying to figure out how to score some tickets to this sale in the future! I went this past sale and loved it!!
A few of you mentioned that some of the tix were mailed to you -- I have a company and was wondering how I get tickets sent to me?!
Thanks so much for you help! xxx

Makeup Emporium

I have already seen tickets for sale on Kijiji for anyone interested. Friday tickets are green, Saturday are orange and Sunday are beige for anyone interested.

DMcG9

Have fun and here are some tips:

1.) take your own pen/pencil because at some tables you just see the samples (an open pot or whatever) taped to the table for you to swatch from and then you ask the attendant for the item by writing the assigned # that is next to the product on a piece of paper (they usually have scraps of paper and golf pencils at each table but people tend to wander off with the pencils).

2.) If you see something you like, just grab it and bag it because there is a discard table at the end before you cash out where you can reassess what you've grabbed along the way and dump what you really don't want. Trust me, doubling back through the crowds is an exhausting thought when you've reached the end and you regret not picking something up.

3.) There's also a spend limit of $500.

Let us know what you saw and scored!

thefbomb

Have fun and here are some tips:

1.) take your own pen/pencil because at some tables you just see the samples (an open pot or whatever) taped to the table for you to swatch from and then you ask the attendant for the item by writing the assigned # that is next to the product on a piece of paper (they usually have scraps of paper and golf pencils at each table but people tend to wander off with the pencils).

2.) If you see something you like, just grab it and bag it because there is a discard table at the end before you cash out where you can reassess what you've grabbed along the way and dump what you really don't want. Trust me, doubling back through the crowds is an exhausting thought when you've reached the end and you regret not picking something up.

3.) There's also a spend limit of $500.

Let us know what you saw and scored!
Perfect! Great tips, thanks!

Dandoona5

I went today... not bad but really busy.
No $4 table.
The free gift was an Estee Lauder chubby lipstick in like a corally colour, and the $5 gift bags were amazing... Post later

mpereira

Hello ladies...
Anyone know of the next time that the Estee Lauder Warehouse sale will be happening? Last one happened in December.. Was hoping another one would be happening again soon! Please let me know :)

mpereira

Hello ladies...

Anyone know of the next time that the Estee Lauder Warehouse sale will be happening? Last one happened in December.. Was hoping another one would be happening again soon! Please let me know :)