Estee Lauder Warehouse SALE - Markham, Ontario!

Mi55V33

Hi Everyone! I went to the sale this morning (Friday) and I got 4 charity bags

Bag 1: Gadabout Girl Nail Polish, Flair For Finery Lipglass, Sweet Tooth Tinted Lip Balm
Bag 2: Fairly Precious Skinfinish, Studded Kiss Lipstick, No Apologies Lipglass
Bag 3: Golden Hours Eye Shadow, Studded Kiss Lipstick, No Apologies Lipglass
Bag 4:Golden Hours Eye Shadow, Studded Kiss Lipstick, Flair For Finery Lipglass

The free gift was a Clinique Happy Perfume Sample (1.5mL) and an Estee Lauder clear make up bag. The bag is the size of an open hand.

I don't think there was much of a price increase from what I've read on the forum.

Lippies - $10
Paint Pots, Pigments, Eyeshadow - $12
Foundations (Clinique, Bobbi Brown, Estee Lauder) - $12
Mascaras - $12
Hmm it looks like prices went up a bit from when I used to go :(

Do they still have the 3$ bins? I loved those!!

Bcteagirl

They did, although I think it may have been a 4$ bin now. But it was great fun!! I got smashbox mascara, clinique happy tiny bottle, Origins body wash etc.

gitts

I know L'oreal has one and Nars/Shiseido. You only need tickets for the L'oreal. I need to do some research though because I am sure they are others.

Kaliyan

If anyone would like to swap brand new untouched charity bags in person, please PM me!

I am willing to swap my charity pack from Saturday morning (Brand new and unopened - the picture is from my friend) .

I think these are the shades (will double check later):

MAC Fluidline in Deliciously Rich
MAC Lipstick Flair for Finery
MAC Lipglass in Flair for Finery

gitts

Just wanted to give a quick update after the last sale. I found the sale was quite dismal. The makeup selection was not as awesome as in the past. The skincare selection was a bit better and there were tonnes of bags and perfume. One note: there were a lot of eyeshahow palettes. It was however great to browse and play with products.

Jessiecuik

It's been a busy week, and I'm finally posting my haul up!

I hope that this is useful for those that want to go to the event next time, or for those that already went as a comparison!

I got there at around 12:00 on Sunday. and there was no line up! We just got our tickets punched and went in!

The first photo is of everything my mom and I bought, we spent about $500 if I remember correctly?

Mac-- Cleanse Off Oil-- $18

Tory Burch-- Body Butter-- $50 (It was sooo expensive, but it smelled soo good ><)

Estee Lauder-- Nutritious 2 Step Face Mask-- $30

Eyes by Design-- Blending Brush-- $10

Top-- Bobbi Brown-- Intensifying Long-Wear Mascara-- $12
Bottom-- MAC-- False Lashes Mascara-- $12

Estee Lauder-- Sparkling Clean Purifying Mud Foam Cleanser-- Sorry, can't remember

Clinique-- Can't remember the name, but it might have been Happy Set??-- $45

Smashbox-- Be Discovered Holiday Palette-- 2 for $50 (My mom wanted to give it to my cousins as a gift so she wouldn't let me open them =.=)

Origins-- Stress Relieving Hug-- $30 (smells minty~)

Estee Lauder-- Perfectionest [CP+] Wrinkle Lifting Serum-- 2 for $60 (Her friend loves it, so she told her to stock up... and she bought 6...)

Mac-- Charity Bag-- Only two items :(
Top-- Mac-- Mineralize Skinfinish-- Light Scapade
Bottom-- Good Skin Labs-- Eylipex-2 Lash Boosting serum
-- $5 for both together.

The gift that they gave if you switched in your ticket
-- an Estee clear bag, and a MAC nail polish in Rougemarie

Norton26

I had the chance to go to the last Mac sale and it was amazing! It was my first time ever at the Mac sale but since I was lucky enough to get tickets from a friend who had gone previously so I knew what to expect. I had read previous peoples posts saying that prices and selection were up and down but I thought it was still a good deal as you still save off the regular prices and can get items from past collections that are no longer available. We went in the morning in Friday arriving around 9. When we got there there wasn't too many people ahead of us maybe 100?!? We got in at 10 and spent I think 3 hours inside the sale. It was generally busy however not too overwhelming as most ladies were very courteous. Here is my haul from the Friday sale $25 items Good skin labs eyliplex-2 lash boosting serum (bogo free) Good skin labs tri-aktiline instant deep wrinkle filler (bogo free) Good skin labs eyliplex-2 eye lift + circle reducer $18 items Mac cleanse off oil $15 items Mac sheer tone blush in pink swoon Mac powder blush in immortal flower Smash box fusion soft lights in baked starburst Smash box soft lights in shimmer Clinique 7 day scrub cream Origins clear improvement active charcoal mask Origins zero oil deep pore cleanser Mac mineralize volcanic ash exfoliator $12 items Mac cremesheen glass in richer, lusher Mac cremesheen lipstick in vivid imagination Mac cremesheen lipstick in ravishing Mac lustre lipstick in flamingo Clinique quick eyes cream shadow in sparkling nude Estée Lauder double wear eye shadow in mocha chino Mac paint pot in soft ochre Mac big bounce eye shadow in sizzlin' diva Clinique pore refining solutions foundation in alabaster Clinique super balanced makeup in fresh beige Bobbi brown luminous moisturizing treatment foundation in sand Mac face and body foundation 50ml in n2?!?! Origins make a difference plus rejuvenating serum $8 items Clinique try 3 step skin care including full size toner travel size liquid face soap and dramatically different moisturizing gel $4 items Estée Lauder mini sumptuous bold volume lifting mascara in black Clinique lash doubling mascara mini in black Smash box photo op eye brightening mascara mini in brightening black Clinique mini repair wear laser focus Clinique mini turnaround overnight radiance moisturizer Clinique mini 7 day scrub cream Clinique mini take the day off makeup remover Miscellaneous makeup bags Origins drink up intensive overnight mask mini Charity bags $5 each, $20 for 4. I got 4 and got a lot of duplicates however overall am quite pleased as the msf is worth more than the bag itself! Mac Extra dimension skinfinish in superb Mac nail lacquer in fierce entrance, and ke ai Mac mineralize tinted lip balm in sweet tooth * 2 Mac cremesheen lipgloss in flair for finery *3 Mac frosted lipstick in cardinal instinct *2 Mac eyeshadow quad (forgot the colour, gave to a friend) The free gift in the way out was a small Estée Lauder cosmetics bag and a Clinique happy sample. Not the best compared to what I've seen other people get at past sales but still a free item nonetheless. In total I spent $400.... Not a lot more than I had budgeted myself to spend. Side note the four foundations I got were supposed to total $48.00 however the cashier entered it as $0.48 only!!! Major score!! Hope this post gives you an idea what to expect product and pricing wise. My apologies for the essay, it's my first post :)

Norton26

The $45 Clinique set is the 3step skin care set I believe. Full size and travel size! I almost bought this too but decided just to get the try 3 step skin care set as I only really use their toner now and I was almost out! Hope you enjoy! I loved it but it just doesn't work for my skin anymore :(

Norton26

It's been a busy week, and I'm finally posting my haul up! I hope that this is useful for those that want to go to the event next time, or for those that already went as a comparison! I got there at around 12:00 on Sunday. and there was no line up! We just got our tickets punched and went in! The first photo is of everything my mom and I bought, we spent about $500 if I remember correctly? Mac-- Cleanse Off Oil-- $18 Tory Burch-- Body Butter-- $50 (It was sooo expensive, but it smelled soo good >

Bcteagirl

Hope this post gives you an idea what to expect product and pricing wise. My apologies for the essay, it's my first post
smiles.gif
Quite the haul!! And thank you so much for including prices. You found some things I missed ( e.g. clinique cream shadow). Jealous you got a nail polish in the charity bag!

And WOW 48 cents is such a great deal for that!!

I guess when I took pictures I forgot to take pictures of the two larger bags I bought. I think they must have come with perfume bonuses. One was large white with coloured stripes (clinique) and one was white with blue seashells. Both will be great for pinics.

baton

Hi. I haven't gone to the sale for ages but thanks everyone for posting March's sale. Looks great!!! I heard this spring the next sale is on June 6,7,8.

thefbomb

The $45 Clinique set is the 3step skin care set I believe. Full size and travel size! I almost bought this too but decided just to get the try 3 step skin care set as I only really use their toner now and I was almost out! Hope you enjoy! I loved it but it just doesn't work for my skin anymore :(
Great haul!

Hi guys,

I went to the sale around 4:30pm today, no lines to get in. I left around 6pm and here's what I got:

My free gift - MAC Pro Longwear Eye shadow in Always Sunny (light brownish)

Charity bags:

there were 2 options, both were $5.
1) Clinique "Pink with a Purpose" set - Almost lipstick in a pink shade, with a small pouch,
2) bag of 3 items - MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Dangerous Cuvee, MAC nail polish in Mean & Green, and a cute Estee Lauder key-chain with a mini lipstick (love this!)

Blushes and face powders were $15. There were was a good selection of MSFs this time! But a couple were sold out already (Soft and Gentle and another one). They were also selling Lightscapade, and Dark. I got Perfectly Poised (LOVE this one! They were sold out, but I went to the Returns section and managed to find one :)) , Centre of Attention and Scene to be Scene. I also got some empty Estee Lauder compacts for my mom $5-8, and some Estee Lauder Zodiac themed pressed powder compacts. There were some mix and match BOGOs for brushes, some BOGO for Bobbi Brown palettes, MAC e/s palettes. I also found a Darphin eye cream set $60 BOGO.

There was NO $4 sample table this time!! :(

Be careful at the cashier - sometimes they miscount items so be sure to check your receipt before you leave.

Here's a pic of my haul, minus the EL compacts.

I wonder what the charity bags will be the rest of the weekend... hopefully some of you can update us! :)

DMcG9

Hi guys,

I went to the sale around 4:30pm today, no lines to get in. I left around 6pm and here's what I got:

My free gift - MAC Pro Longwear Eye shadow in Always Sunny (light brownish)

Charity bags:

there were 2 options, both were $5.
1) Clinique "Pink with a Purpose" set - Almost lipstick in a pink shade, with a small pouch,
2) bag of 3 items - MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Dangerous Cuvee, MAC nail polish in Mean & Green, and a cute Estee Lauder key-chain with a mini lipstick (love this!)

Blushes and face powders were $15. There were was a good selection of MSFs this time! But a couple were sold out already (Soft and Gentle and another one). They were also selling Lightscapade, and Dark. I got Perfectly Poised (LOVE this one! They were sold out, but I went to the Returns section and managed to find one :)) , Centre of Attention and Scene to be Scene. I also got some empty Estee Lauder compacts for my mom $5-8, and some Estee Lauder Zodiac themed pressed powder compacts. There were some mix and match BOGOs for brushes, some BOGO for Bobbi Brown palettes, MAC e/s palettes. I also found a Darphin eye cream set $60 BOGO.

There was NO $4 sample table this time!! :(

Be careful at the cashier - sometimes they miscount items so be sure to check your receipt before you leave.

Here's a pic of my haul, minus the EL compacts.

I wonder what the charity bags will be the rest of the weekend... hopefully some of you can update us! :)
Looks good but sad about the lack of the $4 sample size table. I'm heading there tomorrow so I'll take note of the gift bags when I go.
girlhaha.gif