Estee Lauder Warehouse SALE - Markham, Ontario!

Mi55V33

I have a few invites to give away, so long as the person promises to not resell them. Mostly Sunday tickets, a couple sat, on Friday (27,28,29). You have to be able to pick up near yonge and lawrence.

Preference will be given first to people who were members before today.
Looks like you managed to score tickets! *jealous*
Let us know how you like it and post pics of your haul :)

Bcteagirl

Tomorrow, but I have no more Friday tickets aside from mine. *sniff* Sorry! Actually hoping to get there before they open in the am, so I should be sleeping right now. zzzzzz....

Night all!

Bcteagirl

I'm back! Due to forgetting that I could sleep in a little, I wound up outside the event at 8:40 for the 10am opening. Wups. Glad I brought my kindle. THere were at least 20-30 people ahead of me at that point, several with chairs. By the time we started moving into the actual sale, there were about 150+ people behind me as well. They will make you write your name on the invite when you go in if it is not there yet. They hole-punch the invite. Some things are in bags pre-priced, some items (Mostly the makeup) are on tables to view. Everything on the table is the same price (Tables range from 8-25$) and you write down which ones you want, and how many (max 3) and take your list to the ladies managing that section. That keeps bottlenecks to a minimum. There are quite a number of these small sets of tables. Items are set up in each room, with a mix of items in each room. Clinique and Estee lauder skin care is in the last room. There was such a line up for the estee lauder skin care/perfume that I didn't even bother. More of a clinique girl anyway. The last room also had the full sized bags that come with the beauty bonuses (Something I was looking for). I saw Bobbi brown (Not as much), lots of clinique, lots of MAC, some smashbox, estee lauder, Kors, Origins. When you pay you have to show your card again, and you turn it in for a free gift when you leave (Small perfume sample, empty cosmetics bag). After you pay there is another booth raising money for charity (Cancer) and selling mystery bags. Well worth it as they are full of MAC this year. I would say donate about 20$ to get the full range, after that you will start getting repeats. MAC eyeshadow trios, lip glass, lipstick, and even one contouring powder is what I found in those. Feeling a little lazy about hooking my camera up, so will spread the stuff out and list it, post the photo a little later, perhaps after a mug of green tea :p

gitts

Wow, thanks so much for the update. It was thorough and gives me a lot to look forward to. Thanks again for the tickets.

Exquizeet

Hi Everyone! I went to the sale this morning (Friday) and I got 4 charity bags

Bag 1: Gadabout Girl Nail Polish, Flair For Finery Lipglass, Sweet Tooth Tinted Lip Balm
Bag 2: Fairly Precious Skinfinish, Studded Kiss Lipstick, No Apologies Lipglass
Bag 3: Golden Hours Eye Shadow, Studded Kiss Lipstick, No Apologies Lipglass
Bag 4:Golden Hours Eye Shadow, Studded Kiss Lipstick, Flair For Finery Lipglass

The free gift was a Clinique Happy Perfume Sample (1.5mL) and an Estee Lauder clear make up bag. The bag is the size of an open hand.

I don't think there was much of a price increase from what I've read on the forum.

Lippies - $10
Paint Pots, Pigments, Eyeshadow - $12
Foundations (Clinique, Bobbi Brown, Estee Lauder) - $12
Mascaras - $12

Jessiecuik

thanks for all the updates and sharings!!! Super helpful, and its getting me very excited for sunday. but I dont think there will be much stuff left when I go :p anyhow, will be sharing my experience here after I get back! wish the rest of you going good luck as well!

DMcG9

Hi Everyone! I went to the sale this morning (Friday) and I got 4 charity bags Bag 1: Gadabout Girl Nail Polish, Flair For Finery Lipglass, Sweet Tooth Tinted Lip Balm Bag 2: Fairly Precious Skinfinish, Studded Kiss Lipstick, No Apologies Lipglass Bag 3: Golden Hours Eye Shadow, Studded Kiss Lipstick, No Apologies Lipglass Bag 4:Golden Hours Eye Shadow, Studded Kiss Lipstick, Flair For Finery Lipglass The free gift was a Clinique Happy Perfume Sample (1.5mL) and an Estee Lauder clear make up bag. The bag is the size of an open hand.  I don't think there was much of a price increase from what I've read on the forum. Lippies - $10 Paint Pots, Pigments, Eyeshadow - $12 Foundations (Clinique, Bobbi Brown, Estee Lauder) - $12 Mascaras - $12
Interesting (and annoying) that they've got so many Studded Kiss lipsticks to stock the charity bags with when it was sold out on their site.

p3chiu

Would someone please post if they had any $4 eyeshadow refill pans? And also what eyeshadows and pigments were at the sale?

Thanks!

Bcteagirl

I didn't see any refill pans! THey had a dark purple glitter, and Nocturnals loose glitter/eyeshadow. There were a few other loose MAC shadows and tons of the in pan (I bought birchbark). A ton of the duos/triples in Clinique etc. Some E&L, the only Bobbie brown I saw was that brown shimmery set.

Bcteagirl

Ok, it took me a while to figure out where I had hidden my camera at.

Crowd behind me waiting to get in (I got there over an hour early)

Haul (Not including one MAC eyeshadow, one shower gel that didn't make it into the photo)

From the charity bags (I didn't get a nail polish for some reason!)

Bcteagirl

ps- For interested Torontonians, Holika Holika (Vietnamese cosmetics) has opened today at 311 Queen St. East and is offering 10% off today, and a free item (sampler thingy of face stuff) for the next little while with purchase.