Estee Lauder

theprettycrush

The beauty look book has a comparison. http://www.thebeautylookbook.com/2013/03/estee-lauder-heat-wave-illuminating.html Btw I went to Saks today and they didn't have the duo liquid liner either.
I can't find the eyeliner anywhere either. The Macy's I went to had a tester and this is actually the first liquid liner I want to purchase and I can't. So annoying!

Icecaramellatte

It is backordered until 4/12. My guess is there were production problems and all counters should have it by then.
I just noticed that. Thanks. I'm starting to lose interest in it. I did buy a bronze and gold artliner from Lancome last summer and I'm thinking this one is not that much different. I may just pass.

Icecaramellatte

I've worn Batik Sun 2 days in a row now. I really like it. I still haven't worked in the turquoise yet. I'm still considering that online exclusive quint too. I just don't know if I can pull of those colors.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Anyone tried out either of the bright lipsticks yet? I'm kinda crushing on the orange one...

katred

Specktra Bestie
I hope Sonic Crush isn't too similar to a certain Ablaze from the Fashion Sets.
What I was thinking. I'd wanted Ablaze, but now it seems that it looks almost exactly like Toxic Tale, which I have already. I'm hoping Sonic Crush will be a little different.

iATEaSEAmonster

What I was thinking. I'd wanted Ablaze, but now it seems that it looks almost exactly like Toxic Tale, which I have already. I'm hoping Sonic Crush will be a little different.
I already looked at different swatches of the two different lipsticks, and I think that Sonic Crush looks a little redder and Ablaze a little oranger. However, that might just be the lighting. I'm still skeptical that it'll be worth it to get both. Meaning I'll have to swatch them side-by-side to really see.
However, it appears the Fuchsia lipstick from the bronze goddess collection doesn't look anything like Embrace or Heroine, so that I'll definitely get.

Icecaramellatte

Just got a catalog/circular from Bloomies. It seems they have a Lily Pulitzer GWP with a $45 purchase. It is a different floral print than the Macy's one. I think I like the Macy's print better but I think I like the Bloomies shades better. The whole circular covers 4/3 to 4/7 but the Estee Lauder GWP may be longer than that.

Icecaramellatte

Bumping this thread.

I just went to the CCO and they had tons of EL as they usually do but I've been thinking maybe I really should not buy stuff at the department stores any more or not as much. Quite a few things I own were there. Shimmering Sands highlighter, liquid bronzer, lots of the gelee shadows, and blushes that I thought were exclusive to Macy's for their Brazil collection. I also saw Peach Nuance at 2 different CCOs. I think this was the one that was exclusive to Europe or the UK at least. I think it was a Ripe Peach dupe or maybe it even came before Ripe Peach, I don't know. They also had Aerin stuff. About a month ago, I found a lipstick there that I tried at Macy's and the SA said it was sold out. I checked every store and website but no go and there it was.

I'm also wondering about the fall line. I know there are some trio shadows and I don't know if I really want anything but the Nordstrom GWP offered now looks really good. I meant to check it out when I went to Nordstrom today but I forgot. It has a trio eyeshadow in it but I don't know if it is the same as one from the fall collection. Anyone see these in person? I'm also wondering if it good for the whole sale or not. I wish the fall stuff was out now so I could decide whether to get it or not. Come to think of it, I think the fall collection came out pretty close if not after the sale last year.

allthingsglam

Bumping this thread. I just went to the CCO and they had tons of EL as they usually do but I've been thinking maybe I really should not buy stuff at the department stores any more or not as much.  Quite a few things I own were there.  Shimmering Sands highlighter, liquid bronzer, lots of the gelee shadows, and blushes that I thought were exclusive to Macy's for their Brazil collection.  I also saw Peach Nuance at 2 different CCOs.  I think this was the one that was exclusive to Europe or the UK at least.  I think it was a Ripe Peach dupe or maybe it even came before Ripe Peach, I don't know.  They also had Aerin stuff.  About a month ago, I found a lipstick there that I tried at Macy's and the SA said it was sold out.  I checked every store and website but no go and there it was. I'm also wondering about the fall line.  I know there are some trio shadows and I don't know if I really want anything but the Nordstrom GWP offered now looks really good.  I meant to check it out when I went to Nordstrom today but I forgot.  It has a trio eyeshadow in it but I don't know if it is the same as one from the fall collection.  Anyone see these in person?  I'm also wondering if it good for the whole sale or not.  I wish the fall stuff was out now so I could decide whether to get it or not.  Come to think of it, I think the fall collection came out pretty close if not after the sale last year.
o yes the cco store and Estée Lauder that blush fearless is one of my favorites from the Macy's exclusively I also found my pn at cco I love the cco and Estée Lauder

MaitaiFluff

I was googling and found these pics from the Tory Burch website of the upcoming collection with Estée Lauder.
e74faca1_image.jpeg
124f1ff6_image.jpeg
7188d1d3_image.jpeg
Credit to toryburch.com

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Did anyone haul from the Fall collection yet? It's not out over here yet, but I have my eyes on the Discreet Pure Colour Envy lippie. I'd love to see swatches of it.

beauxgoris

Sad that they haven't has as many limited edition or season items as they did a few years ago. I guess Bronze Goddess will be coming out in Feb. or March.

Dolly Snow

Posting these here Swatches from Samlauderderby on IG Matte Lipsticks
3e67f299_collage_20150726233522554.jpeg
And Lip Potions
a412e58a_IMG_20150727_001642.jpeg
Lip Potion Colours from left to right:- 110 Naked Ambition 120 Extreme Nude 130 Bitter Sweet 210 Not So Innocent 220 Pierced Petal 230 Wicked Sweet 240 Naughty Naive 250 Quiet Riot 310 Fierce Beauty 320 Cold Fire 330 Lethal Red 340 Strange Bloom 410 Vague Obsession 420 Fragile Ego 430 True Liar 440 Savage Garden

Latest posts