evening look + haircut! pic heavy :]

shopgood

ahhh.. feels good to be back on specktra after a short break. here's a look i did that i think would be good for going out at night. PLUS my new hair :] i got it cut wednesday of last week and colored it on friday. what do you think?

DSC02347.jpg

DSC02343.jpg

DSC02346.jpg

DSC02384.jpg

DSC02376.jpg

DSC02371.jpg

DSC02359.jpg

DSC02356.jpg

DSC02388.jpg

you like how i go from way serious to goofy and back again, huh?

used:
face
-covergirl trublend foundation
-covergirl smoothers pressed powder
-signature club a eye/cheek stick for blush

eyes
-l'oreal HIP eyeshadow duo in mischief
-goldmine e/s
-milani java bean e/s
-blacktrack f/l
-NYC e/l in white
-l'oreal panoramic curl waterproof mascara
-l'oreal deep mocha e/s in brows

lips
-strawberry chapstick
-mary kay signature concealer in light bronze
-neutrogena moistureshine gloss in glimmer

stephbunny

ooh! very pretty looks...both the mu and the new hair. did you get your hair colored at a salon or did you do it yourself? I find lightening dark hair supertricky!

shopgood

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephbunny
ooh! very pretty looks...both the mu and the new hair. did you get your hair colored at a salon or did you do it yourself? I find lightening dark hair supertricky!

thanks girlies :]

i colored it myself with a semi-perm dye so i don't have roots. and it's actually a lil bit darker than before. here's a before pic. :]
DSC01530.jpg

Lollie

Oh my you are G*O*R*G*E*O*U*S! Love the new haircut+color but I also love your "old" hairstyle a lot! I think you just can't go wrong with anything! ;-)

shopgood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lollie
Oh my you are G*O*R*G*E*O*U*S! Love the new haircut+color but I also love your "old" hairstyle a lot! I think you just can't go wrong with anything! ;-)

you all are so sweet
smiles.gif
always make me smile. thank you

thanks, lollie!
oh.gif
i also liked my old hairstyle because i've always had long hair and i just thought it fit me best, but i got sooo tired of having to take care of it!! and i wanted to try something new for the new year :nod: the good thing is i don't even miss the extra inches!
thmbup.gif

Latest posts