evening look + haircut! pic heavy :]

Fairybelle

I am in LOVE with that haircut. My hair currently looks very similar to your 'before' shot-- can you wear your hair up now, or does it take a lot of clips and hairspray with the new haircut*? Just wondering. I love wearing my hair up, but if I get that kind of new style you have, I wouldn't mind wearing it down!!

*since it is layered...

shopgood

thanksss everyone!!!
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairybelle
I am in LOVE with that haircut. My hair currently looks very similar to your 'before' shot-- can you wear your hair up now, or does it take a lot of clips and hairspray with the new haircut*? Just wondering. I love wearing my hair up, but if I get that kind of new style you have, I wouldn't mind wearing it down!!

*since it is layered...

thanks :] i still can wear it up without clips and lots of hairspray but it looks too weird to me.. when i put it in any kind of ponytail, the hair in the back is all short and nubby-looking
rofl.gif
lol i just don't like it so i haven't worn it up yet. maybe i just have to get used to it and experiment with different styles.
hmm.gif

shopgood

Quote:
Originally Posted by M
You are just adorable! I LOVE your hair-can we trade?

greengrin.gif
thanks
i think your short hair really suits you!! i could never pull it off tho

shopgood

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac'd out
That's the exact colour and cut I've been looking for! Great make up and uber-fab hair. *jealous*

go for it!! this picture was my inspiration:
40231943_l.jpg

i told the stylist to give me a less-extreme version of this mullet so it wasn't really a mullet. basically start the layers lower on the head and i wanted my hair a little longer than hers.
i also used clairol natural instincts semi-perm dye in roasted chestnut. i'm not sure how it would turn out on your hair color but it's worth a try since it washes out after 28 washes.
winks.gif
no roots!

Fairybelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by shopgood
thanksss everyone!!!
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
smiles.gif

thanks :] i still can wear it up without clips and lots of hairspray but it looks too weird to me.. when i put it in any kind of ponytail, the hair in the back is all short and nubby-looking
rofl.gif
lol i just don't like it so i haven't worn it up yet. maybe i just have to get used to it and experiment with different styles.
hmm.gif

I'm sure it looks hot worn up too!
cheerleader.gif
Thanks for the info--you look beautiful!

lafemmenoir

What a combination! You are glowingly, fresh and naturally beautiful. The makeup does not "make" you, your teeth are so white and your hair is so healthy and thick! You should give us a tutorial?

shopgood

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafemmenoir
What a combination! You are glowingly, fresh and naturally beautiful. The makeup does not "make" you, your teeth are so white and your hair is so healthy and thick! You should give us a tutorial?

greengrin.gif
thank you.. what a compliment. well, complimentS.
smiles.gif
i would be happy to do a tutorial but was waiting for someone to ask.
th_wiggle2.gif
haha i didn't want to make one no one would want to see. what should my tutorial be on?