Everything You Need To Know About Accessing The Clearance Bin

mosha010

Oh ok. I was confused because my profile says member since June 5. But it's ok what's one more day lol

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
Oh ok. I was confused because my profile says member since June 5. But it's ok what's one more day lol
It could be a matter of time zones too, as it shows me you joined 2013-06-06 01:33:32. - which would be showing in CST, so late tonight you should be good!

Britneyc07

Thanks for the info! It's great to have it sent automatically so you won't have to feel overwhelmed with finding out how things work!

lizzylu23

I still have a long wait until I'm able to access the clearance bin. If I had not forgotten my password for my main account here @specktra, I probably would almost be allowed to that section. It sucks :-( →→→IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO TO RECOVER MY PPASSWORD FOR MY ACCOUNT I LOST HERE ??

LesleeLane

Same here I had an account with my other email but my soon to be ex husband is always in my email so I usually change passwords on a regular basis.

lizzylu23

Same here I had an account with my other email but my soon to be ex husband is always in my email so I usually change passwords on a regular basis.
ohhh I see, but it sucks to forget passwords. I tried resetting mine for this page and every time I tried to log in with my nee one

lizzylu23

Lol meant to write new password and it kept saying invalid so then I just decided to get a new account here @ specktra

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
I still have a long wait until I'm able to access the clearance bin. If I had not forgotten my password for my main account here @specktra, I probably would almost be allowed to that section. It sucks :-( →→→IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO TO RECOVER MY PPASSWORD FOR MY ACCOUNT I LOST HERE ??
PM me what your other username was and a current e-mail and I'll see if I can find it. Thanks!

Latest posts