eye makeup removers?

cosMEtix

What's the best one for removing paint pots and other heavy stuff? One that isn't oily and doesn't get into your eyes and require lots of rubbing?

susanks1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericita
My favourite is bi-facil by Lancome. It removes everything without effort.

Mine too.

miss_supra

A company called Usana sells a gentle daily face wash. It is awesome for tough make-up (including paint pots) and it is still very gentle on the face. It will not strip your face, and you put in no effort to take it off.

kalikana

I like Neutrogena's Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover.
smiles.gif

I like it better than Clinique's because it's like half the price, and they do the same thing xD

elleread

I must try that Neutrogena one- I've been using Clinique's Take the day off- it's very good but quite pricey! thanks!

Obreathemykiss

I love the Mary Kay eye makeup remover. It's very gentle, but gets all the junk off easily. I usually put it on a wedge and wipe! So easy and comfortable.

Mandaz_Diamondz

I use Avon's makeup remover, they usually have it on sale for 99 cents, I have several bottles of it! It's a gentle lotion that is not oily, takes makeup off easily (even heavy liner and such) and leaves skin moisturized.

revinn

I have very sensitive eyes from wearing contacts, and I can't scrub my eyes when I wear things like Liquidlast or Paint Pots, so I count on Nivea Gentle Eye Make Up Remover. Oil free, nice and gentle, and EXTREMELY effective. I don't use anything else. Oh! And to the Avon Make Up Remover users: be careful when using topical acne medication with this product. A friend of mine received a NASTY (and I mean pus, peeling and redness) chemical burn when mixing it with the wrong thing. It took forever to heal, so check with your doctor or dermatologist to see if the two products are compatible!

janwa09

I'm using Nivea Visage Sensitive Balance Cleansing Milk Make up Remover and I'm liking it right now. It's even better the Shu Uemura cleansing oil cos it doesn't leave any oily residue and it removes waterproof make-up like mascare easily.

Kat

Believe it or not, I used Sorbolene cream one day in desperation, and it's the best eye makeup remover I have ever used. Just squeeze a little out onto a cotton pad and wipe, and it's fantastic. Just make sure to splash some water on the area after if you are prone to oiliness.

NLoveW630

Caudalie Cleansing Water is wonderful.
I wear contacts and my eye and skin are uber sensitve.
I also use this to pre-clean my face before I use makeup remover.