eye makeup removers?

jennzy

i used to use lancome then it was too oily, so i switched to dior and still oily.
so when i switched my skincare to shseido, i switched to their make up remover. it's the least oiliest. but still oily.
i use avon's eyemake up remover lotion. it doesn't sting not much rubbing involved, not oily, and its cheap!!!!
however, i don't use any waterproof stuff.

shellyshells

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahlowryfan
i read that Neutrogena Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover is good.

I use that too, its great for its price! For higher end stuff I like Clinique's makeup remover.

MACa6325xi

Neutrogena Oil Free Makeup Remover is good and I use it. However, it is my opinion that Clinique's makeup removers are outstanding. Clinique removes paint pots, paints, and mascara efficiently.

FiestyFemme

I use either Lancome Bi-Facil or Clinique Take The Day Off if I'm removing just eye makeup. But to remove all my face and eye makeup, I love Neutrogena Makeup Removing Towelettes. They remove every last trace of makeup and are so convenient!

TDoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Diva
Does anyone have any recommendations for make up removers for Proactiv Users?

I've used Proactive for about 7 years now. For the past few years, I've been using those Neutrogena makeup remover towelettes. They are great. Then, I do the whole Proactive shebang.
Lately, I've been super duper lazy though and not doing all the steps at night. I like to use the Garnier Nutritioniste detoxifying face cleansing wipes to remove makeup and wash my face. They are so quick...and they remove everything! Then I'll just use the repairing lotion only.

vocaltest

Personally... I've always used Johnsons baby wipes to remove my make up. They're so gentle and don't irritate my eyes or skin. They even remove liquidlast liners! Everything else is too irritating - cream cleansers especially.

anshu7

use cleansing milk to massage ur face then wipe it off with cotton.all ur makeup will come off another option is johnsons baby oil

Gadook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jot
i love loreal de-maq expert elixir to remove heavy eye make up x

I agree!

HOTasFCUK

I think the best one is from Marcelle! I think it may only be available in Canada but i found it works the best....$12 gets you a big bottle! I also have a cheapy cream lotion one from Avon & it works pretty well on basic eye make-up! I found the worst to be L'Oreal & Nivea. Nivea's was like water on me, it didn't do nothing & it irritated my contacts! Avon used to make a liquid remover (it was always under $2!) and they discontinued it! That was my fave! My mom likes to use those pre-soaked pads....i think the brand is Andrea (not sure if that's available in the States) but those are really good for super heavy duty make-up clean-ups!!! Kinda oily but really cleans up good!

Sparklevixen81

I agree with the lancome bi-facial users. I removed one eye with covergirl oil free eye makeup remover and the other with bi-facial and the lancome won hands down! I use ponds towelettes to remove other makeup after I take my eyemakeup off and then move on to cleanser.