Fabricio in the Womb!!!big pic!!

gracetre123

Hello beautiful ladies!!

So we had our 4d ultrasound, and this is the pictures of my baby...yay a boy!!!

He was 27 weeks at that time..he´s doing great kicking mama all the time..so here he is...

graciela4.jpg

graciela5.jpg

graciela1.jpg

It was very amazing to see him open his eyes, his mouth, and kinda smille...I cant wait to meet him...

sorry for the size of the pics..Im new in this...maybe a FOTD soon!!

gracetre123

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeXedPiNk
Wow, it still amazes me the detail you get with the 4d u/s. Your baby boy is adorable! Congrats
smiles.gif

Oh thank you...yeah the 4d its amazing..and the dvd that we got its great you can see everything...I love this kind of tec you know you can see if anything its wrong and fix it or do something...fortunally after some issues Fabricio its doing great!!!! he´s a warrior!!

gracetre123

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Congrats. Nice WOTD (womb of the day) pic. lol

thank you!! LOL...WOTD!!
yahoo.gif

urbanlilyfairy

OH wow thats so awesome ..he is so adorable ...what amazing technology...I don't think our radiology dept on base has 4 d capabilites le sigh.

gracetre123

so hes finally here!!! Fabricio was born in July 8, via C-section (worst thing ever happend to me).... sorry for the quality of the pics...

Foto_070808_001-1.jpg

IMG_1544-1.jpg

No pics of me...I look terrible...Im big big big!!! hehe anyways I just want to share this with you guys!!

Thanks...

Corvs Queen

He is too cute for words! Glad to see that you are both doing well and I know how you feel after a C-section. It will get better and don't be discouraged about the baby weight. It will come off when it needs to.
smiles.gif

I remember the complications you had with another pregnancy as I went through the same just a bit before you and now we both have wonderful little boys. I am beyond thrilled for you.

gracetre123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvs Queen
He is too cute for words! Glad to see that you are both doing well and I know how you feel after a C-section. It will get better and don't be discouraged about the baby weight. It will come off when it needs to.
smiles.gif

I remember the complications you had with another pregnancy as I went through the same just a bit before you and now we both have wonderful little boys. I am beyond thrilled for you.

oh..how swet!! Im glad for you too honey...thank you

Latest posts