fake ass rude customer rant

jenee.sum

hey guys,

so i went into work on saturday with a neutral eye, falsies, and a bright ass pink lip. i was wearing Revlon's Moon Drops l/s in Persian Melon (pic below); it's like a bright bubble gum pink.
000_0020.jpg

AnywhOooo..i'm a person who loves bright pink lip colors - i have Girl About Town, Full Fuschia, Strayin, Pink Poodle...so i wear em all the time when i'm at work. i'm a cosmetician at SDM so i'm like heck with it, i'ma bust out my bright lip colors - cuz if anyone is gunna wear a bright lip at my work, it should be the cosmetician!

so i was just standing in my department making a return just as i was gunna go on break, and this WOMAN, FULL GROWN WOMAN, walks in my store and walks towards me. she's walking full speed and goes, "Hi! How are you?!?!" with a big ass smile on her face! like a really happy NICE person. I look at her and of course i say, "Good Thanks! You?!" She replies, "Fine thanks!" and continues to walk in her full speed right past me and down the aisle doing her thing. haha..so here's where it gets funny...AND RUDE!...
as she passes me, she walks another like 10 feet, and says in a total different tone of voice, "YOUR LIPSTICK'S TOO BRIGHT."

oh.gif
amazed.gif
icon_eek.gif
wtff.gif
huh2.gif
blink.gif
.. .
wacko.gif
lol.gif
WTF2.gif
angry.gif
censored.gif

my exact reaction(s)
lol.gif

seriously....WTF?!

i don't care that she didn't like my lipstick and thought it was freakin TOO bright, CUZ I LOVE BRIGHT LIPS AND I'LL WEAR WHATEVER I LIKE....lol, but to greet me as if she is such a nice person *ahem FAKE BITCH*....and then to pass me and totally change her tone of voice into like this serious bitchy attitude and go, "your lipstick's too bright" --- UM, HELLO? CAN YOU BE ANY MORE FAKE??????

i felt like i was in the movie Mean Girls for a second...

"Regina: Oh my God, I love your skirt! Where did you get it?
Lea Edwards: It was my mom's in the '80s.
Regina: Vintage, so adorable.
Lea Edwards: Thanks.
Regina: [after girl walks away] That is the ugliest f-ing skirt I've ever seen."

lol.gif

and this is a full grown woman i'm talking about! she acted like she was a freaking immature highschool girl!

everyone has their own opinions and i don't care if yours is different from mine, but if you're gunna criticize someone's makeup or anything else as a matter of fact, all i ask is that you do it in a RESPECTFUL manner. i've had a REALLY sweet and good customer of mine tell me one time she thinks i'm beautiful but my lipstick that day was maybe a little bright lol....and i accepted her opinion and did not feel angry or offended. and it's not b/c she complimented me before she criticized my makeup, but it's the fact that she did it in a really honest but yet respectful way. what i don't appreciate is when people pull "i'm the fakest fuckin bitch you'll ever meet" shit on me. cuz bitch, forget that my lipstick is TOO bright, maybe your FACE is TOO ugly! haha ok no, beauty comes from within, but hell that doesn't work in her favor either cuz her personality is more fake than Barbie's tits.

stupid fake bitch.
angry.gif
anyways, i laughed it off cuz it was just hilarious at the time it happened (i laugh at a lot of things). but then 10 seconds later i did wanted to pull a massive beat down and kick the shit out of her for being such a fake bitch...but i couldn't cuz that would be unprofessional, i would get fired....and i'm not that strong. HAHAHA
ok end rant.

thanks for listening. lol
i'd be interested to know if you've ever met anyone as fake as that...

oh and PS. i swear A LOT, if you haven't noticed. if you didn't know me, you'd think i have tourettes. LOL

Panamenanegra

ROFL! Best story ever! I'm a jerk so I probably wouldve been like AWESOME!! I'll be sure to wear it tomorrow and keep a tube handy to apply every time I see you in here.

What a loser. Who cares. Rock your pink lips.

Shadowy Lady

yeah just ignore ppl like that. This was a funny story though and oddly enough before I got to the part with your Mean Girls reference that was exactly what came into my mind!
Unfortunately too many ppl like to force their opinions on others, most of the time it's jealousy that triggers it.

jenee.sum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panamenanegra
ROFL! Best story ever! I'm a jerk so I probably wouldve been like AWESOME!! I'll be sure to wear it tomorrow and keep a tube handy to apply every time I see you in here.

What a loser. Who cares. Rock your pink lips.

LMAO put it on just for her
wasn't it funny though? my gosh u should've been there when it happened. it was truly hilarious. and she walked off like she didn't say anything.
lol.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
yeah just ignore ppl like that. This was a funny story though and oddly enough before I got to the part with your Mean Girls reference that was exactly what came into my mind!
Unfortunately too many ppl like to force their opinions on others, most of the time it's jealousy that triggers it.

jealousy or not, her fakeness was totally uncalled for. but it was quite amusing.
tong.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
Aw, how rude, just ignore her and her stupid comment.

ignored but im still giggling about it. mean girls real life experience. i think it's more funny in real life than it is in the movie...probably because i'm thinking, "this shit really happens in real life?! and it happens even when you're an adult??? really?"
lol.gif

MissResha

sometimes, being childish can be fun lol. i would've said "so are your teeth. you can get toothpaste from the same place i bought this bright ass lipstick" smiled, and kept it moving
smiles.gif

chiquilla_loca

ugh! let's just feel sorry for people like that, they waste their time & energy trying to put others down. if she's an adult and hasn't learned her lesson by now, maybe she'll be a "mean girl" till someone puts her in her place!
You keep rockin your pretty pink lips!

LMD84

that is really really shitty! i'm shocked that somebody would be that rude! i think i'd have shouted out 'say it to my face bitch!'.

i too love my birght lips and quite frankly if it makes you happy who gives a shit how bright it is! i've never had a customer be rude to me but a work mates did joke that i looked like the hulk because i was wearing teal pigment.

TISH1124

WOW what a lonely desperate attention seeking Bitch!! I would ignore her because she obviously has more issues than Playboy...and needs some serious medical intervention!!

tremorviolet

I don't get people's need to make nasty comments about appearences. If you don't like it, ignore it, how does a person's lipstick color affect you personally?

A few years ago I used to work retail at Borders and I also used to always have lavender nails. Always the same Revlon shade, it was kinda my trademark. One day this lady walked up to the help desk and sneers "ooooh, purple fingernails, who like purple?" like purplae nail polish was the most horrible thing she could imagine. I couldn't get offended because it was so weird and out of the blue. The other customers just stared at her like she was nuts (which she obviously was tho' she looked like a normal person). People are strange.

jenee.sum

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i've never had a customer be rude to me but a work mates did joke that i looked like the hulk because i was wearing teal pigment.

that's very insensitive. geeeez. i mean, woowhoo for the hulk, but no need to refer someone's look to a big angry mean lookin giant! maybe u were doing a topical mermaid look! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by X4biddenxLustX
ROFL. At least your weird story is a funny one lol.

But she sounds more psycho than rude to me haha.

ya, that area is actually full of psychos and crackheads. wouldn't be surprised if she is one. haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
WOW what a lonely desperate attention seeking Bitch!! I would ignore her because she obviously has more issues than Playboy...and needs some serious medical intervention!!

actually, i work in a drug store/phramacy. maybe she came for more drugs. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
I'm getting the impression that this pissed you off a bit.

lol

lol.gif
she did piss me off! but even still, her rapid change of personality made it funny. now i just replay it in my head and it makes me laugh

X4biddenxLustX

You work at the beauty section of a drugstore too?!

*high fives*

We're on the same boat then if so lol.

On my first day I had an older lady who was in line waiting to check out kept complaining really loud about the smell in the store and how she was pregnant and blah blah blah. I didn't notice a foul smell at all and neither did my coworker who I was working with that day. After she left, I asked my coworker if she was okay. He went on to tell me how that lady has a lot of mental issues and has to pick up meds here and she use to go to the last pharmacy he worked at too actually and caused a ton of trouble everytime she went there. She eventually ended up getting kicked out of that pharmacy. It's like she followed him to his new job lol.

ms.marymac

Why do people feel the need to share their opinions with strangers?

I was helping a lady with lipstick one day, investigating exactly what she needed when she says, "Nothing too bright, it looks so tacky and hookerish." Meanwhile I am wearing Hollywood Nights lipstick. I just looked at her with this blank look. She then starts back peddling-"oh, I mean on me. Yeah, you can wear bright colors...blah blah blah..."

davidsito987

Ughhhh What a total BIATCH! The sad thing is, is that SHE WILL NEVER GET IT...and of course WE ALL GET IT! Keep rockin your bright ASS MOFO colors!!! ITS THE MAC way anyway
smiles.gif
hehe

Mizz.Coppertone

ugh i hate women like that! what was the point of saying it was too bright? like it really even matters to her what color ur lipstick is, she'll probaly never even see u again so why say something that could really hurt ur feelings, she had no idea of how u'd take the comment, and she still said it, thats so rude!