fake ass rude customer rant

jenee.sum

Quote:
Originally Posted by X4biddenxLustX
You work at the beauty section of a drugstore too?!

*high fives*

We're on the same boat then if so lol.

He went on to tell me how that lady has a lot of mental issues and has to pick up meds here and she use to go to the last pharmacy he worked at too actually and caused a ton of trouble everytime she went there. She eventually ended up getting kicked out of that pharmacy. It's like she followed him to his new job lol.

yes me in the cosmetics section
smiles.gif

aw, well we can never predict how we'll turn out when we're old right? some ppl need drugs, lotsa drugs...some don't. let's hope we won't

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms.marymac
Why do people feel the need to share their opinions with strangers?

I was helping a lady with lipstick one day, investigating exactly what she needed when she says, "Nothing too bright, it looks so tacky and hookerish." Meanwhile I am wearing Hollywood Nights lipstick. I just looked at her with this blank look. She then starts back peddling-"oh, I mean on me. Yeah, you can wear bright colors...blah blah blah..."

some ppl are so oblivious to the things they say! like my mom, she'll say something incredibly rude and insensitive to me, and won't even realize it. and she does it ALL the time. then she feels victimized when i confront her like i'm tryin to bully her. lol
th_wallbash.gif

but then again, there are those ppl who say it purposely b/c they love living off other people's misery/pain

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsito987
The sad thing is, is that SHE WILL NEVER GET IT...and of course WE ALL GET IT!

LOL we sound like a brainwashed cult of MAC. haha we ALL get it...
lol.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizz.Coppertone
ugh i hate women like that! what was the point of saying it was too bright? like it really even matters to her what color ur lipstick is, she'll probaly never even see u again so why say something that could really hurt ur feelings, she had no idea of how u'd take the comment, and she still said it, thats so rude!

well some ppl put down others to make themselves feel better. it's sad they have to use that kind of "strategy" to feel good. she probably thinks very highly of her opinions too, that's why she had to say it...when all it did was make her look like a fool. ah, if she only knew...IF she only knewww

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAIA
She was probably jelous, not everybody looks great with bright lips...
winkiss.gif

LOL i'll have to agree. and not everyone has the confidence to pull a bright lip either (not to make myself sound like i'm full of confidence lol, but u kno what i mean). so if u got it, use it while your're still young!

X4biddenxLustX

Yay! We're the druggystore cosmeticians then!

I kind of actually found it quite sad when that happened with the lady at my store.

I've started also to realize how tactless and just plain rude some people can truly be...grrr.

ktinagapay

thanks for this story! it cracked me up..i love how you vent. it reminds me of me and my friends! lol

Dr_Girlfriend

Ugh.. If it's one thing I really can't stand, it's passive aggressive people. I guess it's her way of trying to feel better about herself. Oh, and maybe to not feel as guilty when she does something rude? I dunno... if you're a bitch just be a bitch! At least have some conviction and principles... as messed up as that is...

jenee.sum

haha thanks girls
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Girlfriend
Ugh.. If it's one thing I really can't stand, it's passive aggressive people. I guess it's her way of trying to feel better about herself. Oh, and maybe to not feel as guilty when she does something rude? I dunno... if you're a bitch just be a bitch! At least have some conviction and principles... as messed up as that is...

exactly. i hate ppl who try to be a NICE bitch. or a nice sneaky bitch. just be a bitch if ur a bitch. don't try to act like ur nice and and freakin innocent when all you are is a bitch.

cupcake_x

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenee.sum
exactly. i hate ppl who try to be a NICE bitch. or a nice sneaky bitch. just be a bitch if ur a bitch. don't try to act like ur nice and and freakin innocent when all you are is a bitch.

Agreed!

LaVixxen

Hun, she was just jealous because she doesnt look half as gorgeous as you do with your bright lips! GO BRIGHT LIPPIES lol