Fake Liberty of London 20 shades of lipstick?!

BellaItalia1969

It seems that some UK,sellers,have already got these by truckloads...
20 shades of
ssad.gif
angry.gif
Huge lot of Mac limeted edition lipstick x 60 L@@K

Huge lot of Mac limeted edition lipstick x 60 L@@K on eBay (end time 30-Sep-10 14:03:06 BST)
seller:williamwilliam0114
%21B3%29LQDg%21Wk%7E$%28KGrHqMOKjEEyTbsZ%28SNBMnfL1qRU%21%7E%7E_35.JPG
Please wait
Image not available
Reported...and how shameful one lot already sold!That seller really excelled himself...Louis Vuitton purse,key rings,Tiffany necklace
nope.gif
th_confused_new.gif
just your average seller of dubious knock offs !!Reported !
winkiss.gif

vegas1

I posted this info in another thread, but since someone started one on this particular collection, I'm copying it below:
I saw the counterfeit MAC thread was locked, but after seeing this one sellers' site, I had to post something - somewhere! I realize it has gotten terrible but the Liberty of London collection has now been counterfeited too??? This seller has over 300 FB just for the past 30 days already (and almost 5,000 total), and all of the pigments and the Liberty of London lipsticks listed and sold, are fake (i.e. Chatterbox and Ruby Woo wasn't part of this collection in the limited edition boxes). The pigments all have eye shadow color names. Seller: arizona1day Example item #'s: 220673219899 (looks real!!), just 1 piggie: 220672800744. Reporting all to Ebay today, for what good it will do. Last week I found a "wholesale" site out of Hong Kong, with many new counterfeit items, including several collections in special packaging. The week before that, I found fake mixing mediums! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr! Enough already!
angry.gif

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegas1
I posted this info in another thread, but since someone started one on this particular collection, I'm copying it below:
I saw the counterfeit MAC thread was locked, but after seeing this one sellers' site, I had to post something - somewhere! I realize it has gotten terrible but the Liberty of London collection has now been counterfeited too??? This seller has over 300 FB just for the past 30 days already (and almost 5,000 total), and all of the pigments and the Liberty of London lipsticks listed and sold, are fake (i.e. Chatterbox and Ruby Woo wasn't part of this collection in the limited edition boxes). The pigments all have eye shadow color names. Seller: arizona1day Example item #'s: 220673219899 (looks real!!), just 1 piggie: 220672800744. Reporting all to Ebay today, for what good it will do. Last week I found a "wholesale" site out of Hong Kong, with many new counterfeit items, including several collections in special packaging. The week before that, I found fake mixing mediums! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr! Enough already!
angry.gif

Vegas,i know how you feel
yes.gif
I have reported last night another UK seller,who has all different colours of MAC Viva Glam Cyndi,lipstick!I have emailed the seller and told her that VGCyndi,was made in honour of Cyndi Lauper and it was released in only 1 friggin shade!!
th_confused_new.gif
WTH i wonder sometimes!

martiangurll

Anyone who would buy that without bothering to see what the real color looks like on the MAC site probably deserves to have their money taken. I know its wrong because of the copyright laws & just on general principle and ebay doesn't do a darn thing about it. It is sick.

zewzeq

I agree with the above post. I am fairly new to MAC and i didn't have any MAC product until last month, not even one! You can easily say i'm a newbie but i could tell something was totally off when i saw a listing where they sold like 50 pigment for 60$ etc. Especially when i checked the listing and saw no names for the colors in the lot. It was so obvious. If i can tell that much without knowing anything, anyone can.

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by martiangurll
Anyone who would buy that without bothering to see what the real color looks like on the MAC site probably deserves to have their money taken. I know its wrong because of the copyright laws & just on general principle and ebay doesn't do a darn thing about it. It is sick.

Hiya i do agree with you
yes.gif

Some buyers who either do not know the brand Mac or can't be bothered to look up on Mac website or use Google,deserve their fake makeup!
It's dishonest of sellers to peddle thie fake crap but if there was not a supply and demand then they would not be able to sell!
I just came across this UK seller ink-lady1987,who has Viva Glam Lipsticks,Cyndi in various shades her auction says:
MAC so-chaud lipstick
reddish-orange colour
New in box!
Please note items are factory seconds!
What does this mean????
Well the lipsticks were packaged wrong at the factory! They are in the limited edition Cyndi lauper packaging but are original MAC lipsticks!
So you get your favourite MAC lipstick in fabulous limited edition packaging at a super low price with free postage!!!!!
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MAC-so-chaud-red-orange-lipstick-uk-seller_W0QQitemZ120627750283QQihZ002QQcategoryZ118 68QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZV
Reported and will email her to ask who authorised her to sell these!
angry.gif

Redaddict

Quote:
Anyone who would buy that without bothering to see what the real color looks like on the MAC site probably deserves to have their money taken.

I completely disagree with this. A few months ago I knew pretty much nothing about MAC. I would never have imagined that there would be fake MAC products around! Chanel, yes, MAC??? No way! It just wouldn't have occurred to me to check it. The general public don't know the brand like we do and I think most people would assume it was legitimate ...particularly if it is in limited edition packaging. Liberty of London was the collection that started my interest in MAC. I noticed it but I didn't buy any of it (foolishly!). Later, when I looked on eBay and saw lipsticks from the collection being sold I nearly bought one. I now realise it was a fake as it wasn't a shade released in that collection... but I didn't know that then. Most of the time I know more about the colours and collections than MACs own MAs so I think it's safe to assume that casual make up buyers would be completely unaware that anything like this would be going on.

martiangurll

Well, I include myself in the comment that anyone who doesn't do the research deserves to get their money taken. I did not know much about MAC when I bought a fake, but I suspected the deal was too good to be true. And I got ripped off. But I still think it isn't that hard to do a little research on a color or on the feedback of the seller. I mean its only a few clicks of the mouse...

Redaddict

Quote:
Well, I include myself in the comment that anyone who doesn't do the research deserves to get their money taken. I did not know much about MAC when I bought a fake, but I suspected the deal was too good to be true. And I got ripped off. But I still think it isn't that hard to do a little research on a color or on the feedback of the seller. I mean its only a few clicks of the mouse...

You're right, it isn't hard to do some research... as long as you know enough to realise that you need to research! Back when I was looking at the fake Liberty of London lipstick on eBay it never occurred to me to research it. I wasn't being lazy, I just assumed MAC wasn't high end enough for people to bother making fakes. In the same way I would assume a Maybelline lipstick was legit. So I have a lot of sympathy for the poor people who get fakes (and feedback often is no indicator as most people probably wouldn't know if they got a fake or not. Having seen some of the recent pictures of fakes vs real I don't even think I would be able to tell!)

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redaddict
You're right, it isn't hard to do some research... as long as you know enough to realise that you need to research! Back when I was looking at the fake Liberty of London lipstick on eBay it never occurred to me to research it. I wasn't being lazy, I just assumed MAC wasn't high end enough for people to bother making fakes. In the same way I would assume a Maybelline lipstick was legit. So I have a lot of sympathy for the poor people who get fakes (and feedback often is no indicator as most people probably wouldn't know if they got a fake or not. Having seen some of the recent pictures of fakes vs real I don't even think I would be able to tell!)

Hiya,
I agree and disagree on some of the points raised Red
yes.gif
I am just pointing my opinion and of course everyone is entitled to express their own different view.My point is that very often i come across sellers on eBay,with very dubious fake MAC,BeneFit ,B.Brown(my three favs brands
tong.gif
)and those sellers peddle VAST amounts of all different fake MAC!Say 100Pcs of Dazzleglass,or 100pcs of pigments etc,etc
ssad.gif

Those sellers are very easily to spot on eBay,they will usually sell huge lots of fake MAC,Tiffany,Luis Vuitton etc,all acquired via liquidation stock,or seconds or some other made up fairy story.You can bet your last pound that they will have at least couple of eBay ID's,just in case they get NARU'd on one so another can be activated!Genuine sellers find very hard to compete price wise with sellers of these replicas,so lots leave eBay,to sell elsewhere!
ssad.gif

Greed plays a huge part Red,i see some buyers buying this crap fake MAC,to resell it back on eBay,because they think that they will make some extra money!Common sense replaces greed and rather than thinking if it's too good to be true,..............etc.Nuff said it makes me sick a eBay allows all this to continue!
angry.gif
Example below:
? 100 X MAC DAZZLEGLASS LIP GLOSS SPECIAL WHOLESALE ? on eBay (end time 30-Aug-10 19:10:15 BST)
100 X MAC DAZZLEGLASS LIP GLOSS SPECIAL WHOLESALE ★
price £200
4lots available that's 400 pcs wow
th_confused_new.gif
UK,seller:
bubble-online
macdazzleglass-creamypink.jpg

vegas1

Quote:

Unfortunately, products get discontinued or they are limited edition shades, so people can't just go check the MAC website! Also, many of the fakes LOOK JUST LIKE the authentic products - until you get them home (and then you can be fooled with some of the products because the fakes are this good). So it's not always the buyers fault!

vegas1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaItalia1969
Hiya,
I agree and disagree on some of the points raised Red
yes.gif
I am just pointing my opinion and of course everyone is entitled to express their own different view.My point is that very often i come across sellers on eBay,with very dubious fake MAC,BeneFit ,B.Brown(my three favs brands
tong.gif
)and those sellers peddle VAST amounts of all different fake MAC!Say 100Pcs of Dazzleglass,or 100pcs of pigments etc,etc
ssad.gif

Those sellers are very easily to spot on eBay,they will usually sell huge lots of fake MAC,Tiffany,Luis Vuitton etc,all acquired via liquidation stock,or seconds or some other made up fairy story.You can bet your last pound that they will have at least couple of eBay ID's,just in case they get NARU'd on one so another can be activated!Genuine sellers find very hard to compete price wise with sellers of these replicas,so lots leave eBay,to sell elsewhere!
ssad.gif

Greed plays a huge part Red,i see some buyers buying this crap fake MAC,to resell it back on eBay,because they think that they will make some extra money!Common sense replaces greed and rather than thinking if it's too good to be true,..............etc.Nuff said it makes me sick a eBay allows all this to continue!
angry.gif
Example below:
? 100 X MAC DAZZLEGLASS LIP GLOSS SPECIAL WHOLESALE ? on eBay (end time 30-Aug-10 19:10:15 BST)
100 X MAC DAZZLEGLASS LIP GLOSS SPECIAL WHOLESALE ★
price £200
4lots available that's 400 pcs wow
th_confused_new.gif
UK,seller:
bubble-online
macdazzleglass-creamypink.jpg

REPORTED!! Anyone else reporting this, be sure to mention that these color names were NOT part of any Dazzleglass collection! Ebay said that IF they get several reports on the same items, they will take action (I was complaining b/c they never seem to do anything). I've reported those fake Liberty of London lipsticks from the seller with all of the fake pigments (reported those too), several times, and yet she's still there! However, a new seller with the fake Liberty of London lipsticks that I reported, has been suspended. Just shows that if a seller is bringing in a lot of money to Ebay, they will take that instead of enforcing their policy of not allowing fakes!
angry.gif

rockin

Quote:

Hmm, the colours on the MAC website are so far from the real thing sometimes that you can't really tell. Those colours are computer generated, not actual pictures of the real thing. Just look at the Burmese Beauty eyeshadow quad on the website, and look at 'Skintone 2'. It's described as 'dirty gold' but looks nearer to black, and nothing like the real thing.

banana1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaItalia1969
Hiya i do agree with you
yes.gif

Some buyers who either do not know the brand Mac or can't be bothered to look up on Mac website or use Google,deserve their fake makeup!
It's dishonest of sellers to peddle thie fake crap but if there was not a supply and demand then they would not be able to sell!
I just came across this UK seller ink-lady1987,who has Viva Glam Lipsticks,Cyndi in various shades her auction says:
MAC so-chaud lipstick
reddish-orange colour
New in box!
Please note items are factory seconds!
What does this mean????
Well the lipsticks were packaged wrong at the factory! They are in the limited edition Cyndi lauper packaging but are original MAC lipsticks!
So you get your favourite MAC lipstick in fabulous limited edition packaging at a super low price with free postage!!!!!
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MAC-so-chaud-red-orange-lipstick-uk-seller_W0QQitemZ120627750283QQihZ002QQcategoryZ118 68QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZV
Reported and will email her to ask who authorised her to sell these!
angry.gif

what a crock of sh*t ! excuse my language but what a load of turd, how can they honestly sit there and right such blatant lies

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
what a crock of sh*t ! excuse my language but what a load of turd, how can they honestly sit there and right such blatant lies

Lolol Banana,spoken like a true Croydon girl!
lmao.gif
lmao.gif
it is a lot of pooh
th_LMAO.gif

For a laugh i go sometimes to Mac counter in House of Fraser,in Centrale,and ask the makeup girls,why doesn't Estee Lauder,has not got VeRO,established on eBay UK
thmbdn.gif
nobody knows
thmbdn.gif
they lose so much money it's criminal how these fakers get away with murder!Banana,do you ever go to CCO in Portsmouth?
Here is another sample of "wrong packaging by Mac"...i have emailed this seller :hd.glasgow,and will report his/hers sorry ar*e!
Incidently when i was looking for some piccys on fake Mac ,on www.ioffer.com,i came across the above seller buying these fakes in large amounts!They were using same ID,as they use on Ebay!So now you know where his "Mac"comes from!
MAC STUDIO FIX POWDER PLUS FOUNDATION NW20
This product is a factory second, as its packaging has been incorrectly labelled.
It is Mac NW20, in NW30 packaging.
seller:hd.glasgow
Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation - NW20 on eBay (end time 29-Oct-10 00:24:27 BST)

Eleentje

I can't believe they've sold 3 of those blatant fakes already.
LOL, these are counterfeit factory seconds
lol.gif

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockin
Hmm, the colours on the MAC website are so far from the real thing sometimes that you can't really tell. Those colours are computer generated, not actual pictures of the real thing. Just look at the Burmese Beauty eyeshadow quad on the website, and look at 'Skintone 2'. It's described as 'dirty gold' but looks nearer to black, and nothing like the real thing.

Rockin,that is true
yes.gif
hence apart from eyeshadows,i don't like buying makeup off websites,unless i see the shade/colour for myself preferably in daylight.
Lipsticks are the worst,is very difficult to portray the exact shade onto the Pc!I try if possible to go to Boots,House of Fraser,and swatch,otherwise is just a waste of money!I made a mistake once of having a makeover at Clarins,loved the total look,bought few things but next day when i used the bronzer ohmg!!Let's put this way i truly looked Tangoed!!
thmbdn.gif

The shop lighting has distorted the shade,lesson learnt(although my wallet was £20 odd quid lighter) and now when i go bronzer/busher shopping i will apply some to my cheeks,go out and walk about before i decide on purchase!

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleentje
I can't believe they've sold 3 of those blatant fakes already.
LOL, these are counterfeit factory seconds
lol.gif

Eleentje,lol i know
yes.gif
but his/her blushers totally killed me!
Such blatant replica...arghh the whole packaging..especially the plastic,clear lid,seriously wthell!!It screams CHEAP,NASTY,COUNTERFEIT!People wake up!Can't you see that this is no MAC!!?
Item number:150490384905
£7.99 blimey !!!I will be reporting all his Mac tonight,and save it so i can re-report tomorrow morning if neccessary!
greengrin.gif

%21B2M0eVwBGk%7E$%28KGrHqYOKjoE%29NLnO2uoBMhi+tHu%29%21%7E%7E_12.JPG
Please wait
Image not available

Wow all the fake blushers are gone too
smiles.gif
Ebay,UK,for once i applaud ya x

SakurasamaLover

Yes, it's fake fest in china it seems! I posted about a new generation of fakes being out but people didn't want to believe me.
th_dunno.gif

Anyway your totally right and other stuff have been faked too. They faked the packaging of Liberty of London, Style Warrior, Holiday 2009 and Graphic Garden. (those that I know of..)

I recently stumbled upon a Chinese wholesale website (thanks Google adds
oh.gif
) where they were selling those and I saw some on eBay too.

Some items are weird and obvious to tell apart because they don't exist in the collections but others are pretty damned close. Like; I saw a weird face palette with the LoL packaging but there was single e/s too and those where pretty close to the real ones.

Oh! I almost forgot I saw the new small jars of pigments too!!!! ALREADY!
angry.gif
They are not right yet but... probably will eventually. I was thinking it would be safe to buy pigments (new style jar) on eBay for a while, boy was I wrong!

fake new jars: http://www.dhgate.com/wholesale-lots...ee36d3d3f.html
example of total weird non-existing stuff but still based on a LE:http://www.dhgate.com/2010-brand-new...8e8ad0aa5.html
Holiday 2009 Brush set: http://www.dhgate.com/2010-brand-new...0e49e55aa.html

Latest posts