Father and Daughter Have a Child Together!

killbill23

Incest couple John and Jenny Deaves's first child died | NEWS.com.au

shockt.gif

Girl about town

oh dear, i feel sorry for these people they are obviously very confused about their relationship!! but i think they shouldn't be having children!! x

melliquor

That is just so wrong. As a father, he should have told his daughter it is wrong and been a responsible parent. I feel sorry for them that they actually think it is ok. What a morally deprived family!!!

Tasti_Butterfly

This disgusts me. I agree that they should definately not have children. Imagine what thier daughter will think when she gets to the age where she understands that her father is also her mothers father. Poor child!

Hilly

Gross! That poor little girl. I can only imagine the turmoil she is going to go through from peers. Maybe even physical/mental instability due to the crossing of the genes and stuff.

duckduck

Oh barf
puke.gif
. I do agree that two consenting adults can do whatever they want behind closed doors AS LONG AS IT DOES NOT HARM ANYONE ELSE. By participating in a incestuous relationship, you are not only psychologically harming your preexisting children, you are opening the door for children with serious and deadly congenital defects like their first child who died. They deserve no respect or understanding, and what they are doing is utterly irresponsible and selfish.
angry.gif

athena123

My first thought when I read this article... Eeewww.... Another poster child for father of the year

Beauty Mark

I don't see how they aren't going to act again on this.

While I, in no way, condone incest, if you're going to have sex with someone that closely related to you, don't bring children into it. It's so genetically bad for them

Tashona Helena

Ugh...I read both the articles on Perez and I still get the same, disgusted feeling I got from the first time I saw it. Like, how could you? It's so freakin selfish...you're hurting your babies, omg if you want to be fucked up in the head do it on your own don't bring poor innocent children into it!

k.a.t

The poor child, the dad, the daughter....WTF??! what's wrong with people these days?? omg i don't even want to think about this. DISGUSTING.

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by val-x
It's just wrong on so many levels

I totally agree!
sick.gif