fav. perfumes?

~~Queenofshuz~~

Lolita Lempicka is my scent.....it fits me in every way.....flirty and classy.....sophisticated and shy.......I absolutely LOVE it.......not to mention that adorable apple it comes in........has anyone ever seen the miniatures of it?.......it's a tiny little apple...like maybe an inch tall.......I LOVE it....my boyfriend even wears the mens fragrance which is absolutely delicious.....I also love Coco by Chanel.....that's my opera night perfume.......LOVE it.....

lovemichelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxannalou
Vera Wang Sheer Veil

Fresh Sugar

Chanel Chance

Serendipituous

Lancome Poeme

How does the Vera Wang Sheer Veil compair to the first? I love the "Vera Wang" perfume, so I hope this one is about the same.

blackkittychick

Lol, I'm only 16 without a job, so I don't really aim to buy expensive scents. And when I went to Sephora and otehr expensive counters, the scents were just too mature, I guess. Something about most of them I didn't like. I would also like to give a tip-aquolina that pink sugar? Smells just like warm Vanilla Sugar from bath and body works. I like msot of my perfumes, some i haven't really tried yet, so here are the ones i wear regularly-
Warm Vanilla Sugar by Bath and Body Works
Love Spell by Victoria's Secret
Enchanted Apple by Victoria's Secret
I, I have a qustion, I think I tried the lolita lempicka one, Eau de Toilette Spray , lighter version. It smelled sort of crisp and clean to me. I thought that it would be a sweet, sort of heavy scent, but it seemed rather light. What does it smell like to you guys?

aznsmurfy

Buckle makes a wonderful perfume. . Smells classy enough for evening, fun enough for the day.
smiles.gif
I just got Memoirs of a Geisha from Fresh and it is quick becoming a daily wear signature scent.
winks.gif

xiahe

So In Love - Victoria's Secret
Live - J.Lo
Miami Glow - J.Lo
Happy.Heart - Clinique

So In Love is probably my favorite.

Pink_minx

I usually dont wear perfume a lot but I have been wearing Britney Spears Fantasy which I love! I dont have any favorites in perfume I usually like anything that smells fruity or sweet!

persey

My favorites for fall are woody scents or leathery chypres. Right now I'm liking Bois des Iles and Tabac Blond.

mspixieears

^Fantastic taste, persey! Those are Serge Lutens, right?

You know how there are just some scents that aren't always super-expensive or amazing scent-wise but they just SING with your body chemistry???

I've come across my second such scent in my life...Urban Decay's Sin fragrance oil. I know it's not ground-breaking, but damn! I like it on me, others like it on me and it just lingers all day long...seems to even BECOME part of my body chem. How good is that?!

persey

Thanks, pixie. I love Serge Lutens and should have included Chergui in my list. Of the two I mentioned, Bois des Iles is by Chanel and is only sold in Chanel boutiques, and Tabac Blond is by Caron, available at the Caron boutique. And then Chergui isn't even sold in this country.... I'm seeing a pattern, and it ain't pretty!

Off to check out UD Sin. I thank you, and my wallet thanks you!

Latest posts