fav. perfumes?

LunaY

Stila Midnight Blossom, Escada Magnetism and pretty much all their summer scents, Stacked Style Enchantress, Lancome Connexion, Cacheral Amor Amor. (I love sweet stuff, can you tell
rofl.gif
)

pale blue

I have so many favorites...for my signature scents I usually use Laura Mercier's Eau de Lune in the spring/summer and for fall I love Allure.

Blanche

Hi to all
smiles.gif

I love

- ***Coco by Chanel*** in Winter
- ***Coco Macemoiselle by Chanel*** in Summer

and somethimes ***Vanille Passion by Coumptoir Sud Pacifique***...

more and more I like also the perfume ***1804 George Sand by Histoire de Parfums***, I got a sample of it and can see that this perfume can easely be mixed with the Vanille Passion... hmmm that smells.........soooo heavenly :sangel:

kind regards,
Blanche

blondehott

My favorite parfumes are euphoria by Calvin Klein,Miracle so magic by Lancome,COCO Mademoiselle by Chanel
eyelove.gif
eyelove.gif

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiemeng
my favorite perfume is chanel chance. Thanks

Same!

Although in the past I have also liked:

Nina Ricci - Premier Jour
Armani - Aqua di Gio women
Givenchy - Eau Torride

nicemeka

My favs are:

Curve Crush!!
eyelove.gif

J.Lo - Live!!
eyelove.gif
eyelove.gif
I use this when going out!!!
J.Lo - Still!!
smiles.gif

Donna Karen - Cashmere
lol.gif

DKNY - Be Delicious
yahoo.gif

kokoko

need help!

hey! can anyone tell me the names of the designers who used mac products in their catwalks at the london fashion week in february???
th_confused_new.gif

Pink_lily

Thierry Mugler Angel (the stuff in the plain blue star-shaped bottle) because it smells amazing and is refillable! i get soooo many compliments on that perfume at work.

lostcaligirl

um my fav's right now are:
Romance, by Ralph Lauren
Pleasure, by Clinque
there's one by Michael Korrs but I can't remember the name of it right now, but it has a body shimmer and bath scrub to go with it, smells yummi

ruby_soho

Until about a month ago the only perfumes I owned were Aquolina's Pink Sugar (love and super long lasting) and Tony & Tina's Vibrational Remedy something something (also love but lasts all of a second). I recently ordered perfumes from Bathed & Infused (www.bathedandinfused.com) an e-tailer in Colorado because I can get lotions, body wash, perfumes in coordinating scents. I have Cremasse (creamy, spicey coconut) and Junebug (coconut, banana, melon, rum - really good and fruity). They have 500+ scents, and at $13.95 USD it's addictive compared to high-end perfumes. They have a big selection of designer dupes as well.

luminious

Right now:

Ralph Hot and Britney Spears In Control

But besides those I like XOXO Heartbeat (lasts a long time), Rockin Rio, Vera Wang and 360 by Perry Ellis.

KawaiMakani

I used to love Clinique Happy, but after having my kids it just doesn't smell as good on me. I just got Be Delicious by DKNY and that smells pretty good, but I am always in search of the perfect perfume for my body chemistry.

Latest posts