fav. perfumes?

antirazor

My favorite is Ralph Lauren Hot. I was never much of a perfume person, but I got a sample form Sephora and I was in love. It's just nice and warm and light and spicy. Haha.

At least. That's what it smells like to me.

antirazor

Quote:
Originally Posted by britaniefaith
my favs have changed
smiles.gif

I now ONLY wear...
Bath & Body Works "BROWN SUGAR & FIG" and I pair it with Ralph Lauren "HOT". the two of them go perfectly together and it's just yummmmm

I noticed that too! I bought Hot and then I found a Brown Sugar & Fig candle at bath & body works and I thought it smelt really similiar. I never thought about wearing the body spray with my perfume though. What an alluring idea.

Devon

My favourite perfumes are Dior - Pure poison and Chanel - Mademoiselle Coco, but soon I'll buy l'Eau d'Issey
thmbup.gif

sallytheragdol

Quote:
Originally Posted by clairelfhs02
My favorites are:
Philosophy Falling in Love (I don't know what I'd do if this was ever d/c)
Estee Lauder Beyond Paradise
Burberry Brit
Mary Kay Velocity
Chanel Coco Mademoiselle
Stella by Stella McCartney
Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker
Ralph by Ralph Lauren (my co-workers love it when I wear this to work! Seriously!)

I know...it's kind of a long list for favorites.

I also love Falling in Love, Brit, Velocity and Coco Mademoiselle
greengrin.gif

My other favs include DKNY Be Delicious(for warm weather only though, same as with Velocity, I like warmer scents in the cooler months!) I also love Nemat Vanilla Musk, TBS Vanilla, Hilary Duff With Love and Lolita Lempicka.

JazzieCazzie

My alltime fave and signature scent for the last 30 years is Andiamo by Borghese. BUT it was DC'd in 1993 and I only have four bottles left (you'd think when the company sees it selling for $499 a bottle online, they might think about re-releasing it "limited edition" or something to make a little $$$!)

So of scents that actually exist now ... I'd go with BPAL's Tushnamatay ... it's a real comfort scent.

PomPoko

Definitely Hanae Mori b
Butterfly - mmmm i could sniff it all day long! annoyingly though they don't sell it in England, so I have to get it online or wait till someone I know goes to the US
weeping.gif

Katja

Escada Magnetism
Mugler Innocent Angel
Viktor and Rolf Flower Bomb
Ralph Women
Armani Mania
B&BW Vanilla Bean Noel (the lotion only)

Latest posts