Favorite blue and purple eyeshadow for NC45 ladies

makeupgirl

Hello ladies, I'm new here. I was wondering what blue or purple eyeshadow is the favorite of NC45 ladies. Please if possible, provide the name and brand. I'm looking for a blue and purple eyeshadow that looks great on my skintone. Thanks ladies in advance
winks.gif

Starry

I like to use both the violet and the teal pigments with a black base, if you are looking for something bright and bold.

faifai

NYX Chrome eyeshadow in Hard Core, a beautiful blue with gold and light green shimmer. The texture/color payoff are like Bare Minerals eye glimmers.

NYX Ultra Pearl Mania in Purple.

L281173

I am an NC50
I love Milan Minerals Mineral Dusts in Extassy and Passion Play which are Purples.

For Blues - I love Mattese NYC's Mineral Eyeshadow in A-List which is a Midnight Blue
I also loved that Blue from Mac's C-Shock Line.
From Milan Minerals, I love the Mineral Dust in Black-N-Blue, Teal Me No Lies (Teal Blue) and Blue Jeans.

mishameesh

Hello!

I love blue e/s! My faves are MAC Deep Truth, Freshwater, Tilt. Oh, and Wet n Wild e/s trios in the blues- I don't know the name.
For purples, MAC Parfait Amour, Beautiful Iris, Floral Fantasy, and Milani Shock.

QTAllStarGurl

MAC Freshwater and Waternymph(LE) for purples Violet Pigment and Stars n' Rockets

Urban Decay Adore, Peace, and for purples Ransom or Fishnet

Milani Shock or the Wild Violets Quad is gorgeous

nunu

my fave blues are flashtrack, contrast, moons reflection, freshwater tilt, deep truth and teal pigment

my fave purples are fig 1, poisen pen, parafit amour and beauty marked.

plum purples: sketch, cranberry, nocturnelle and hepcat.

hth
smiles.gif

garnetmoon

Blue favs: NYX Aquamarine trio (particularly the middle blue shade), MAC Blue pigment (LE-Rebelrock), Aire de Blu pigment (LE-Danse), NYX Alantic e/s, MAC Naval Blue pigment

Purple favs: Wild & Crazy Purple Rock (texture can be hard to work w/ sometimes but the color is awesome!!), MAC Mi'lady (LE-Antiquitease), Milani Wild Violets Quad, NYX Violet, Daffodil, & Beauty Queen e/s

Honey B. Fly

moons refection and creme de violet

cdv takes alot of work for me to get it as intense as it is in the pan but i do love the actual shade of it, its a warmer purple so it looks good on my skin

This Is Mine

For blues:
MAC Moonflower
MAC Freshwater
MAC Teal Pigment
MAC Blue Pigment
MAC Deep Truth

For Purple:
MAC Stars and Rockets
MAC Violet Pigment
MAC Floral Fantasy
UD Fishnet
MAC Hepcat

CellyCell

Oh, I LOVE purples and getting into blues right now. I find that any purple would work well...

I'm NC 44/45 and use (all MAC):

Purples:
Digit ...(me with digit on the lid)
027.jpg

and Parfait amour which I use all the time (on me and my little sis she's NW something)
065.jpg

Blues: Freshwater I really like... here's a picture of me wearing it...
309.jpg

And also Parrot - I bought it just to buy it and I heart it!

Hope that helped a bit
smiles.gif

dominichulinda

hi
smiles.gif
whit fondation do you use in nc44? by the way your beautiful!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CellyCell
Oh, I LOVE purples and getting into blues right now. I find that any purple would work well...

I'm NC 44/45 and use (all MAC):

Purples:
Digit ...(me with digit on the lid)
027.jpg

and Parfait amour which I use all the time (on me and my little sis she's NW something)
065.jpg

Blues: Freshwater I really like... here's a picture of me wearing it...
309.jpg

And also Parrot - I bought it just to buy it and I heart it!

Hope that helped a bit
smiles.gif

dominichulinda

blues: steamy, parrot, l'oreal showy, nyx pigment ocean blue

purples: trax, beauty marked, sketch, take wing quad, maybeline amethyst, nyx pigment purple pearl