Favorite blue and purple eyeshadow for NC45 ladies

CellyCell

I use studio fix fluid plus for both NC44 & NC45...and thanks
smiles.gif

makeupgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by CellyCell
Oh, I LOVE purples and getting into blues right now. I find that any purple would work well...

I'm NC 44/45 and use (all MAC):

Purples:
Digit ...(me with digit on the lid)
027.jpg

and Parfait amour which I use all the time (on me and my little sis she's NW something)
065.jpg

Blues: Freshwater I really like... here's a picture of me wearing it...
309.jpg

And also Parrot - I bought it just to buy it and I heart it!

Hope that helped a bit
smiles.gif

Thanks, you're so pretty. I love your skin. Do you use mac's MSF powder? If so what color. I'm interested in getting the msf powder.

CellyCell

I do use the MSF powder - NC 45. But right now it's too dark for me (I'm an NC 44 during the winter)... and I usually use it to set my liquid foundation. Other than that, I don't use it alone. Unless I bought a lighter shade...

nooeeyy

IM NC 45 AND I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE PLUM DRESSING (MAC) AND VIOLET PIGMENT. AND AS FOR BLUES ELECTRIC EEL IS FAB AND SO IS FRESHWATER. FRESHWATER IS GREAT FOR EVERYDAY. IF YOU WANT A BLUE TO USE THAT ISNT SO "BRIGHT" TRY CONTRAST AND DEEP TRUTH
sneaky.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeupgirl
Hello ladies, I'm new here. I was wondering what blue or purple eyeshadow is the favorite of NC45 ladies. Please if possible, provide the name and brand. I'm looking for a blue and purple eyeshadow that looks great on my skintone. Thanks ladies in advance
winks.gif

IvyTrini

Other good colours to try:

Blue:
Nehru

Purple:
Smoke Signals Pigment (it's LE but I saw it on the MAC website today, its matte but its amazing!)
Fig.1
Deep Purple (Pro Pigment)

CellyCell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caramel_QT
CellyCell - you and your sis are so pretty
smiles.gif
You both have great skin!

Thanks you!
tong.gif

makeupgirl

makeupgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilchocolatema
I LOVE the blue look my girl Tati is wearing in her profile pic, She's a MAC artist and is HOT!!! Here's her myspace page.

m_6a36d8f232d51e84986ddcdd318adc86.jpg

That's a good look, and she's pretty. Thanks

bluebird08

Purples-Sketch, Beauty marked, Diana Ross Quad, Take Wings Quad
Blues-Storm Watch with Club,
I am just getting into blues, I ordered Blue Storm and I am so/so about it...

couturesista

I'm Addicted To Belle Azzure(le) And Electric Eel Both Colors Are Very Bright And Vibrant, I'm A Nc50, Msf Deep Dark

reesesilverstar

I really like the HIP duo in Showy, Iman's Navy, Shock by Milani.

I agree that Amethyst from Maybelline is relly pretty too. And I really like Fertile by MAC for smokies

*Update*

Add to list: Ben Nye Cosmic Blue, Urban Decay Goddess and Adore, MAC Deep Truth and the solid blue from Sea and Sky (Yea, I'm really into blues now, lol!)

lafemmenoir

I know this is old, but if you have access to youtube, Erin aka Scandalous Beauty has a farewell vlog wearing the MES duo (forget the name) and she looks good. I bought that and the Nars lips just cos. Also, TriniCandi or something has a tutorial with blue wearing L'Oreal HIP in Roaring and she looks good too. I have purple from MAFE and I really like their line. HTH!