Favorite drugstore Products? (all)

enka

Hi Girls,
one week...and I'm in New York!
This will end in a biiiiig MAC haul, but I also want to check some cool drugstore brands. Can you recommend some of the must-haves ? Milani?
I'm a lipgloss whore and deep into e/s...
(NC 20, black hair, green-brown eyes for reference)

TIA!

deathcabber

Hello! I would check out the following:

Milani eyeshadows
Milani blush - luminous, others
Jordana Color x-tend eyeliners
Revlon Superlustrous Lipgloss (unless you have sensitive lips, I cant wear these even though they rock because my lips are sensitive)

fairytale22

Milani shadows!
greengrin.gif

chocula

Milani shadows definetly. I also like alot of the Prestige brand lip and eye liners and shadows.
I like the Covergirl lipglosses alot.
Have fun and welcome to the US!

Cedar

I'm a huge fan of Maybelline mascaras. Makeup artists have used Great Lash (in the green and pink tube) longer than I've been alive. I'm a fan of Lash Discovery and Full N Soft, and I've heard good things about XXL, the one with the primer. I also like Milani eyeshadows and L'Oreal foundation.

Dreamergirl3

I second Maybelline mascaras! I love Full n Soft Waterproof because its the only mascara I've ever found that holds my curl....every other mascara just wilts it down to stick straight again. But make sure you have a GOOD eye makeup remove because this stuff is hard to take off, sadly.

Other than that I LOVE revlons Wet/Dry shadows! I love E.L.F lipglosses, and Loreal Blush Delice blushes are awesome.

stevoulina

Maybelline: blush,mascara,lip gloss
Revlon: mascara,blush,lip gloss,concealer,powder
Almay: blush
Milani: eyeshadow,blush,powder,lip gloss
Rimmel: blush,lip gloss
Prestige: eyeliner
Clean&Clear: oil blotting sheets
L'Oreal: blush,lip gloss
Neutrogena: tinted moisturizer,lip gloss

winks.gif

TipTopTap

Milani- pressed/loose eyeshadows; blushes; lipglosses
NYX- eyeshadow eyeshadow trios; loose eyeshadows; diamond sparkle lipgloss (like the revlon super lustrous, but cheaper)
Rimmel- eye kohls; Apricot blush; Coral Kiss cream blush; exaggerate eyeliners
Bonne Bell- lip lites; shadow boxes
Wet 'N' Wild- Juicy Balms; Eye expressions palettes; tinted moisturizer; drac's drool lipgloss; pearlescent pink blush

xiahe

Milani: eyeshadow. they're easy to work with, very pigmented, and I think their quality is comparable to MAC's.
Maybelline: Full n' Soft mascara
Max Factor: 2000 Calorie Mascara
Prestige: soft blend kohl eyeliner or waterproof eyeliner pencil (not the "self-sharpening" one...I hate those)
Wet N' Wild: Mega Sparkle loose glitter

Rowan

Black Opal pot lipgloss - Hot Bronze
L'Oreal Blush Delice - Sugar n Spice
Milani eyeshadows - Golden Bronze, Peachy Peach, Icy Plum, & Desert Sun singles and Dream Baby quad
Milani blush - Temptation
Prestige eyeliners and lipliners - the retractable/automatic ones
Revlon Super Lustrous lipglosses - Coffee Gleam & Spiced Blush

stevoulina

Your Drugstore Favorites!

What are your drugstore favorites?If you can,please separate them into brands,so that it's easy for everyone to read!Here are my drugstore faves:

*Clean & Clear:
Oil Blotting Sheets

*L'Oreal:
Colour Juice Sheer Juicy Lip Glosses
True Match Super-Blendable Blushes
True Match Super-Blendable Concealer
True Match Super-Blendable Makeup
Blush Delice Blushes

*Max Factor:
2000 Calorie Mascara
Lash Lift Mascara
Silk Gloss in Peach Glow

*Maybelline:
Dream Mousse Blushes
Lash Expansion Mascara (regular+waterproof)
Expert Wear Blushes
Shiny-licious Lip Glosses

*Milani:
Eyeshadows
Glossy Tubes Ultra Lip Shine in Shimmering Glow
Powder Blushes
Smooth Finish Double Impact Blushes

*Neutrogena:
Healthy Skin Enhancer
MoistureShine Glosses

*Prestige:
Automatic Waterproof Eyeliner in Black

*Revlon:
Cream Blushes with Pop-Up Mirror
Powder Blush with Pop-Up Mirror
Skin Lights Face Illuminator Loose Powder in Bare Light
Super Lustrous Lipglosses

*Rimmel:
Powder Blushes
Cream Blushes
Vinyl Lip Lip Glosses

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

I'm usually a high end girl BUT I am so in love with Maybellines black easy lining liquid liner pen, the one with the blue tube and gold lid... Love it, has to be the BEST liquid liner I've ever used! Kudos to Maybelline! LOL...

And I dunno if this fits here but dove creamy face wash in the tube, I usually wash my face with Clinique but didn't end up having any money when I needed face wash and I tried this and OMG skin so soft, babies would be jealous... Seriously the best low budget face wash ever!

kimmy

milani, definately. i couldn't live without it. they have some amazing glosses, and they stay smooth and silky all day, they don't get all sticky like mac's lipglasses. the shadows are fabulous, unbeatable for 3$
smiles.gif
and the blush...omg don't even get me started on their blushes, especially luminous. that stuff is a godsend.

i'd go for some covergirl and max factour mascaras as well, both add so much volume and length, it's insane. especially fantastic lash (cg) and 2000 calorie (mf)
smiles.gif

Latest posts