Favorite drugstore Products? (all)

Bootyliciousx

My Fav's are:

Eyeshadows- Milani ( Icy Plum) my favorite
Lipglosses- Revoln Super Lusterous (Glossy Rose) my favorite
Blush- Rimmerl ( apricoat) my favorite
Masscar- Maybeline Great Lash

Pinklady77

Milani Eyeshadows, lipgloss, blush, and nail polish (black magic!)
Revlon Skinlights
Max Factor 2000 calorie mascara

eowyn797

- Prestige e/s (esp. Flushed and Golden Retriever (*exactly* the same as MAC's Amber Lights on me)!)
- Rimmel Blush (esp. Apricot!) and All Over Pencils
- Wet N' Wild lipliners and eyeliners (any and all, but #666 l/l is a match for MAC's Spice on me)
- NYC lipglosses (esp. Sungold #554)
- Bonne Bell lipglosses
- Cover Girl's Lash Exact (total HG)

KaylaGrace

I use a lot of drugstore stuff. Some of it is really good.
My personal faves are;
-Dove Brightening Moisturizer (My everyday moisturizer)
-Revlon Colorstay Foundation in 300- True Beige (My everyday foundation)
-Revlon Skinlights Instant Skin Brightener in 03- Warm Light
-Rimmel Blush in 001- Santa Rose (My everyday blush)
-Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer in Medium (My everyday concealer)
-Maybelline Pure Concealer Anti-Acne Stick in Medium (It's a little twist up concealer that looks just like a twist up eyeliner and it goes over pimples and treats them with acne medication while covering. I LOOOOOVE THIS!!)
-Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
-BonneBell Eye Definer in Soft Black (My everyday eyeliner)
-Physicans Formula Eye Definer Felt-Tip Eye Marker in Ultra Black
-Physicans Formula Baked Eyeshadow in Baked Oatmeal
-Nivea Visage Eye Make-Up Remover

Katja

- Physician's Formula Baked Bronze (Matte bronzer in pyramid)
- L'Oreal Color Juice Gloss (Peaches N Creme, Watermelon Crush, and the Sheer Orange one)
- Cover Girls 3 in 1 nailpolish, my Walmart replaced the 3 in 1 with the new polishes.
ssad.gif

- Rimmel e/s and kohl eyeliner (in soft black, white, and I love the Bavarian Green duo)
- L'Oreal True Match concealer (in W 4-5, it's the best!)
- Almay moisturizer w/ Grapeseed extract (in the purple bottle)
- L'Oreal H.I.P. eyeshadow (Flare and Spirited)

Bootyliciousx

Mialni Eyeshadows- love Icy Plum same as Mac Idol eyes
Rimmel Blushes - the apriocat amd the other peach light shade is beautiful. Wating for the others.
Avon Masscara- the one in the greyish/blushish tube (best volume masscara ever)
NYX Rusk eyeshadow the color is beautiful.

Naturellle

L'Oreal Liquid Eyeliner
L'Oreal Lash Out Mascara--Best mascara I ever used imo. It truly lengthens and thickens. Comparable to high end mascaras.
Revlon Skinlights Instant Skin Brightner

msmack

L'oreal glam shine - starlet
quo brushes....foundation, lip , blush, shadow... all of em
bonne bell eyeliner, the twist up one in charcoal....so smooth!
revlon eyelash curler
quo wedge sponges and sponge case holder thing
physicians formula concealor perfecting yellow/light
bonne bell lip liner in 'wine'
maybelline full and soft mascara
l'oreal true match foundation in W3 nude beige
maybelline dream mousse blush in "cloud wine"!
maybelline roller colour in 'spin around brown' love it to the death!

Andrya

I love Revlon Skinlights Loose Powder Face Illuminator. I'm very fair skinned and I use the "Natural Light" one and it gives a nice luminescent sheen. Great for highlighting - browbone, cheekbone, collarbone, etc.. A little goes a long way!

I swear by Burt's Bees Lipshimmer! The ingredients are great to care for your lips (plus it has that minty tingle!). I have the shade "Nutmeg" right now and couldn't love it more.

Another favorite lipstick/gloss of mine is Covergirl Lipslicks in "Hipster." It goes on sheer but is buildable, has just enough shine without being all, "WOAH, that's some shiny gloss!" I love this shade because I can wear it with pretty much anything and it gives my lips some color and still looks really natural. Also from Covergirl I like their Liquid Pencil. It's liquid liner with a felt tip applicator that you hold like you'd hold a liner pencil - aka there's no wand. Pretty easy to control.

Wet n' Wild has some pots of loose glitter that I like a lot. Also an eyeshadow "Plum Silva" - it's a deep dirty purple/plum - one of my favorites. OH, and their liquid liners! I love the turquoise one!

My favorite kohl pencil has always been L'Oreal Le Grand Kohl in Onyx. Very smooth! The HIP eyeshadows are nice as well, and the pigments are pretty good. I like "Valiant."

I recently picked up Maybelline Shinylicious gloss in "Cinnamon Apple" and like it quite a bit. And as others have also recommended, Maybelline Full n' Soft mascara - it really is wonderful for a drugstore mascara!

I've been getting into Prestige eyeshadows lately and I like them a lot.

Hmm...can't think of any others at the moment.

ndn-ista

Hey, ok my favorite mascara is Rimmel in this black and gold tube. (I have the one that is Lycra in black and pink tube) but this one really makes you have the false lash look. I have tried many different mascaras from drug store to high-end, and Rimmel mascaras are my favorite. Remember to always condition your lashes because all this mascara junk could really ruin them. You can try taking your eye makeup off with baby oil or vaseline so it is alot less harsher, and then when you have time massage your lashes with castor and/or almond oil. It's like your hair, you have used alot of gunk you have to de-gunk it with hot oil treatments/conditioners right, so same applies for your lashes!

amandag358

my favorite thing i can't live without now is Rimmel mascara...the new pink packaged kind...forget the name..but yeah..AMAZING..great new brush, too.