Favorite Eye shadow Primer

user4

def. i love paints... but it works better than paints on me... the color stays on and no creasing...

user4

UD PP is amazing... i swear! i thought i lost one and i started using paints again and it creased a little... but with the PP it was amazingly perfect until i washed it off at night...

Jennifer Mcfly

Oh, another thing I fallen in love with as a base is the fluidline in Frostlite. This stuff doesn't budge, and this color is perfect as a highlight too!!

canadiangirl_1117

UDPP
th_worship.gif

It's kept my shadows from creasing for well over 12 hours, this stuff is the best.

canadiangirl_1117

UDPP is the best base I've used, even better than Paints (though paints are awesome too).

Sometimes Sephora has them in stock for like, a day before they sell out again, they had the UDPP in stock last week but it sold out super fast.

user3

I have very oily lids and while I love UD PP sometimes it lets me down and I always fall back on MAC paints when I want to make sure that my eye color is going to stay put.

I like to use Sublime Nature. Bare Canvas and untitled are also good ones for a more skin tone base. If you use the other ones you can really change up your colors and get new looks.

sigwing

Paints!!!! I used it as a base & was at an outdoor thing here in Kansas during 100+ heat, + humidity, and it holds it like glue!!!

Caderas

I use cheapie cream shadows for bases [works great], and white eyeliner for the bottom rim when I feel the need for a bright colour, or two. The white eyeliner I use is Rimmel's Eye Kohl. Both actually work very well.

Brianne

Lumene e/s base has HG status for me - it keeps my shadows from creasing for a good 14 hours. Genius, I tell you.

Glitziegal

UDPP is readily available in the UK. I'm happy to CP for people, but be aware that it costs £9.50 here, which I imagine is a lot higher than you folk pay.

pinkfeet

Hmm all this talk about UD primer is better than paints? Where have been lately. I will def watch out for Sephora since I have giftcards that need using..

Summer

Urban Decay Primer Potion is the absolute best primer in the exsistance of this universe. I want to marry it!

I agree! The UD Primer Potion is the best one ever
smiles.gif
I have tried Lancome, Smashbox, Ultima, Benefit and MAC. MAC paints are very good (I used Untitled) and the product itself will take you longer to finish than the UD but if you have super oily lids like I do I recommend UD instead.

nadia

lid primer

i see a lot of people using UD PP before applying e/s...would regular foundation work as well, or is the PP special in some way?