Favorite eye shadow shades for Blue eyes?

LMD84

Re: Advice pls... pale, blonde & blue eyes

i'm pretty pale too and i love blitz and glitz fluidline by mac. because it has a slight gold pearl to it, it's not as black as blacktrack or any other plain black liners. and to use on your waterline maybe you could use a brown liner like teddy kohl liner by mac. it's a nice brown that would really pop with your eyes!
smiles.gif

as for a day look i think a pretty purpley looks would be nice on you! maybe try mac's beautiful iris all over the lid, trax in the crease and gleam to highlight. then to transform that to a night look just add some sketch in your outer v and along the lower lash line to smoke it out a little bit
smiles.gif
that way it's still smokey but not too harsh agianst your skin
smiles.gif

for blushers i like using dollymix by mac. it looks bright pink but because it's a sheertone blush you can build the colour up so you can have it barely there or in your face pink! i use the 129 brush for blushes but can't really advise on application because i'm not so hot at blush myself! i just kinda swirl it onto the apples of my cheeks and blend out.

for a peachy colour sunbasque is lovely and brings a little warmth to the skiin

hope this helps
smiles.gif

Meisje

Best Urban Decay 24/7 liner for Grey-Blue Eyes

I want to purchase one of the 24/7 liners and I want one that will make my eyes pop. They are grey-blue, I look best in warm colors and I'm pale and blonde.

bextacyaddict

Re: Best Urban Decay 24/7 liner for Grey-Blue Eyes

try honey or lucky
smiles.gif
i have blue eyes and i love gold/copper colours

kariii

For blue eyes and paler skin, I think anything peachy/brown looks gorgeous. Also, trying lining your bottoms with a brown eye pencil instead of black. It brings out the blue in the eyes.. and it's not so dark and stands out like crazy. I like blushbaby blush for everyday us, and also peaches is pretty.

UrbanEast

Best Shadows (MAC or not) for making Blue Eyes *POP* while still looking natural!

I have blue eyes and am always looking for new colors to make them pop. Please give your favorites, including BRAND and SHADE. It doesn't have to me MAC!

My favorites are MAC Sable and Bronze, BE Madras, and Chantecaille Jasper and Coper.

gildedangel

Re: Best Shadows (MAC or not) for making Blue Eyes *POP* while still looking natural!

Eyeshadows with orange tones such as MAC Coppering and MAC Rule always make blue eyes pop!

frusciante

Re: Best Shadows (MAC or not) for making Blue Eyes *POP* while still looking natural!

I've heard great things about MAC Amber Lights
smiles.gif

OfficerJenny

Coppering, Amber Lights, and Woodwinked :3

stephlovesmac

I personally love Lotusland (it was le), with wedge in the crease it makes my blue eyes pop. Especially with dark black mascara.

foxykita143

I'm surprised you have trouble finding looks that work for you! I think that as far as the dark looks go, it's just something you have to get used to. It took me a while to get used to lip color, but what I did was start off with lipglasses and work my way up, so I would suggest doing the same. Maybe start with a simple navy and blue smokey eye since it will easily match your blue eyes, and work your way towards darker greys. As far as the eyeliner, I agree with the other girls with trying a brown color. I would personally recommend a darker brown since you said you usually wear black, and you can even do a dark blue. If you are not comfortable with liner on your waterline, try either mascara on your bottom lashes, or try using some shadow instead of liner, it will look a little softer.

If you need some additional help, I remembered some channels from youtube that had girls with fairer skin, your eye color, and for the most part, hair color, so maybe you could get some inspiration!

YouTube - xsparkage's Channel
YouTube - xxsgtigressxx's Channel

This last one is one of my favorites, she is very creative!!
YouTube - monroemisfitmakeup's Channel

BEA2LS

^^ i agree, i think it is something getting used to. I am pale blonde blue eyed and i love dark, bright colors on me.. i like the contrast personally.

Penn

I think you should definitely check out a brown liner if black is too much for you, I love teddy from MAC. I think a nice gold or soft brown would look super pretty with your blue eyes. Have you tried woodwinked? I think you would look great in a smokey eye too but if you aren't comfortable with it you could always make it a soft smokey eye [smoke and diamonds perhaps? or even satin taupe].

foxykita143

Oooh I love woodwinked! And I think it would look so pretty on your eyes! When I wear it I also used some blue brown pigment and shattered eyeshadow from Urban Decay and it looks very pretty, it would probably look very nice on you as well.

gildedangel

If you like Orgasm you would probably like MAC Springsheen. Some great shadows would be woodwinked and mulch. If you find the fluidline to be too harsh, try just lining the top lid with it or using brown instead. HTH!

NW20, Blonde, Blue eyes .. eyeshadow recs?

Hi all,

I've done a quick search and also flicked through the last few pages, but if this is somewhere else feel free to point me in the right direction.

I'm a Caucasian NW20 (in the liquid Mineralize foundation), blonde hair (currently...though naturally mousy brown) and blue eyes. I get a fair bit of pinkness through my cheeks which I try and tone down as much as possible.

What are your recs for my ultimate MAC e/s collection? I already have quite a few, but my collection is very random, and chosen without too much thought for my skin tone etc (mostly brought online). From what I've read, I should be aiming for goldy colours, so have got Woodwinked and am also looking to get Antiqued etc...but just wondering where else I should be looking.

TIA!

MizzVivaGlam

Re: NW20, Blonde, Blue eyes .. eyeshadow recs?

Here's some that I think would look really pretty on ur skintone:

Satin Taupe, Electra, White Frost, Carbon, Gorgeous Gold, Ricepaper, Beautiful Iris, Crystal...

blondie711

I'm NW20, blue/blondetoo, my faves are.. vanilla w/ moth brown, gesso w/ knight & carbon, seedling, patina, beautiful iris, charcoal brown, shale, fertile. I usually highlight w/ Nylon, Mylar or Shroom. Gray or brown liners look better w/ my blue eyes than black, sometimes I use fertile as a liner, that looks great. HTH!!

cherie<3

i think you should get something like amber lights (it makes blue eyes really pop!), da bling (make my eyes bigger, i use it everyday for school), expensive pink, satin taupe and shale.
i'm NW20/blonde/blue eyes too :)

Mygreatlove

I like satin taupe, smoke and diamonds, and woodwinked. I'm NW20, blue eyes, blonde hair too. What do you ladies with the same NW20/blonde/blue combo use to fill in your brows?

Latest posts