Favorite Guilty Pleasures! (songs)

Leven

Whats your favorite song that you know that you should hate, but when you hear it you always find yourself singing/dancing to it?

For me its the Macarena
lol.gif

YouTube - Macarena

I think its because it reminds me of when i was really young and i would go over my freinds house. They were Cuban, and their mom would play the song non stop and sing along to it (and of course she made us do the dance)!

Yeah, its kinda embarassing lol But i dont care

Now share yours!

User27

Quote:
Originally Posted by staceb1990
Probably Lily Allen. Her personality bugs me so much, but her music is funny
smiles.gif

I still play Alright Still when Smile, LDN, Friday Night, Shame for You, Littlest Things(this song sounds like Karma Police in the beginning) or Take What You Take pops in my head. It's Not Me, It's You wasn't as good as this album but the F&ck You song was classic.

I guess it's not just you but also me.
thmbup.gif

staceb1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casadalinnis
I still play Alright Still when Smile, LDN, Friday Night, Shame for You, Littlest Things(this song sounds like Karma Police in the beginning) or Take What You Take pops in my head. It's Not Me, It's You wasn't as good as this album but the F&ck You song was classic.

I guess it's not just you but also me.
thmbup.gif

Yeah, I like the first album but I haven't listened to the new one as much.

Willa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilly
Bone Thugs and Harmony! Takin it back to First of the Month!

Omg I loved Bone Thugs soooo much back in 1997...
lol.gif

I still listen to this album all the time

A lot of people dislike them, but I've been loving them from the start : The Backstreet Boys

I saw 13 concerts so far... have all of their albums plus some singles
yahoo.gif

ForgetRegret

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leven
Whats your favorite song that you know that you should hate, but when you hear it you always find yourself singing/dancing to it?

For me its the Macarena
lol.gif

YouTube - Macarena

I think its because it reminds me of when i was really young and i would go over my freinds house. They were Cuban, and their mom would play the song non stop and sing along to it (and of course she made us do the dance)!

Yeah, its kinda embarassing lol But i dont care

Now share yours!

LOL OMG I just noticed your signature...now THAT should be the subject of guilty pleasure threads...I freaking LOVE Shock Treatment...I don't care what anyone says about it...hehehehe

Leven

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgetRegret
LOL OMG I just noticed your signature...now THAT should be the subject of guilty pleasure threads...I freaking LOVE Shock Treatment...I don't care what anyone says about it...hehehehe

OMG i thought i was like the only person on here who loves Shock Treatment! lol Im listening to the soundtrack at this very moment
greengrin.gif

"ya need a bit of.....ooooooh SHOCK TREATMENT!!!"

ForgetRegret

LMAO Seriously...Richard O'Brien is my hero. What would the world have done without Rocky Horror, and seeing Tim Curry in drag (wearing garters and fishnets better than some females I know, at that!)????

Leven

^and what would the world be like without Little Nell exposing her panties as she is dressed up as a nurse and cavorting around Dentonvale? lol

Im sure we sound very strange to everyone else lmao
lol.gif

ForgetRegret

^^ LOL Well she exposed a hell of a lot more than that in the Floor Show for Rocky Horror...hahahaha.
But I must agree...I do love Little Nell...even if she's dressed up like a nurse.

LMAO Yup...I'm positive everyone else thinks we're nuts.

Can I have another guilty pleasure song..? Funky Cold Medina.

leenybeeny

Mine is "Do Ya Feel" by Right Said Fred
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by staceb1990
Probably Lily Allen. Her personality bugs me so much, but her music is funny
smiles.gif

I love "It's All a Lie"

chiquilla_loca

Quote:
Originally Posted by leenybeeny
Mine is "Do Ya Feel" by Right Said Fred