Favorite Guilty Pleasures! (songs)

staceb1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgetRegret
LMAO Seriously...Richard O'Brien is my hero. What would the world have done without Rocky Horror, and seeing Tim Curry in drag (wearing garters and fishnets better than some females I know, at that!)????

Tehe, I almost said "Dammit Janet" in my first post, but it's not really a guilty pleasure, I love it openly
th_DANCE.gif

staceb1990

Oh, I forgot Meatloaf. "I'd Do Anything For Love" is one of those songs that I blare in my car, and get really odd looks from people. It's really a great song.

Zantedge

^^ I remember Snow! I mostly remember his "Everybody Wants To Be Like You" song which I hated! Informer's not too bad though haha.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Mmm Bop by Hanson...

User27

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
You've all mentioned some awesomely cheesy songs that I love but I must say, my all time favorite "guilty pleasure song" is:
YouTube - Snow-Informer (By Alex3030)

I have this song on my ipod.
And the Fresh Prince of BelAir Theme Song is my ringtone. I can never get sick of that song!!!!

My brother and I both played this song out to the death and spent hours trying to translate this. By the time it was done, we still never fully got it right and then there was the internet.
yes.gif

To everybody else, you left Time Warp off the list of Rocky Horror songs....check out the Starz Bunny vision take on it in like 45 seconds....classic.

ForgetRegret

^^ LOL I don't think there was really a Rocky Horror list...cuz as far as I know, none of those songs are really guilty pleasures...everyone happily admits to loving RHPS.
greengrin.gif
And I looooooooooove the Starz Bunny version...LMAO it's hysterical!

Crap...I've got another one (three...but all by the same people);
Hangin' Tough
Step By Step
Please Don't Go Girl

HAHA I looooooooooooooove me some New Kids on the Block. Eff this NKOTB crap...trying to act all growed up. Who are you trying to fool?? I remember when Joey hadn't even hit puberty yet, and still had that high, girly voice!!!!