favorite low-end bra?

kaexbabey

hey guys what is your favorite bra that you can get at target or kohls, etc? i dont wanna go to victoria's secret for just a plain bra. i'd rather spend my gift card for there on more pretty things.

i need suggestions for both regular, and strapless / multi-way bras because when i wear strapless bras, they tend to always slip down and sometimes end up under my boobs. lol.

Tashona Helena

Target's Gilligan & O'Malley lace push up gel bra is my absolute favorite.
They used to have a strapless...the ultimate strapless or something...I found mine on clearance so I dunno if they still have it or replaced it with something new but it's really comfy and stays in place.

Flaminbird

I liked the Jezebel bras that Macy's carries. They are really pretty, fit well and are about half the price of "Vickie's"

xladydragon

The only place I've gotten bras besides VS was my local Chinatown. They were like $10/3 or 1 for $4. They lasted about 3-4 months before the wire poked out.. then again maybe that's cause I stuck them in the washing machine with all my other clothes instead of hand washing them...
Maybe check out your local asian.. town?
The ones I had were actually convertible and the brand had a tag thats yellow with a pink and blue flower. I actually liked them alot, they were comfy, till the stupid wire started poking out.

kaliraksha

I like JcPenney's Ambrielle line:

JCPenney : lingerie : ambrielle

They are usually buy one get one half off or buy 2 get 1 free. Also, JCPenney regulary mails out 10 off coupons... or 10-15% off entire order... so make sure you google a promo to print out before you go.

If you order online I recently received promo code BONUS53 for $10 off $50.

winkietoe

I love Lily of France bras that I find at my local Ross. Ross sells them for $4.99-$7.99, which is SUPER AWESOME, so I buy a bunch whenever I can find them.
th_DANCE.gif
They sell them at department stores too, but for $32.00ish dollars, which is too expensive for my budget.

Arc

MaidenForm bras are awesome and you can get them at Kohls. I think they're more comfortable than Victoria's Secret.

Latest posts