Favorite NARS products for WOC

MissTT

OK, MissTT that is three votes against you going darker than Dark MSFN. You see that?
I promise not to try darker than Dark, but I'm thinking of trying Dark. Go yell at luvlydee. She's wearing Dark, too.
girlhaha.gif

BeautyByLele

Miss TT , iirc you're lighter than me so won't Dark be too "dark" for you ? I was thinking about trying one shade up from MSFN because sometimes it becomes a lil red on me
I know. I think Dark might be a smidge too dark too, but luvlydee said she wears dark and she's a bit lighter than me. I've also heard about the redness factor.
OK, MissTT that is three votes against you going darker than Dark MSFN. You see that?
I promise not to try darker than Dark, but I'm thinking of trying Dark. Go yell at luvlydee. She's wearing Dark, too. :haha:  
I don't see how she (luvlydee) could wear dark either .... At least not as an all over face powder. I dunno maybe she uses it as a bronzer... We'll just have to ask her .... Lol Luvlydeeeeeeee , how are you using MSFN in dark ?

sagehen

Random...going to Sephora today to look at something...I may impulse buy NARS Odalisque lip gloss..any thoughts ladies (or gents)?

BeautyByLele

I went to Nordstrom today to try to get a sample of New Orleans... ugh the testers were almost empty and the sales associate was acting like she couldnt open up a new bottle.... so I didnt get any samples (I wanted to get New Orleans and Macao in the Sheer Glow). There was a little foundation in the bottles so I was at least able to do some hand swatches . . . New Orleans appears to be too red for me... it actually looked darker than New Guinea. Macao might possible work but I couldnt get enough foundation to do a face swatch. So I will go to sephora sometime this week and get a sample of Macao and make my finally decision out of those two.

sagehen

I went to Nordstrom today to try to get a sample of New Orleans... ugh the testers were almost empty and the sales associate was acting like she couldnt open up a new bottle.... so I didnt get any samples (I wanted to get New Orleans and Macao in the Sheer Glow).  There was a little foundation in the bottles so I was at least able to do some hand swatches . . . New Orleans appears to be too red for me... it actually looked darker than New Guinea.  Macao might possible work but I couldnt get enough foundation to do a face swatch. So I will go to sephora sometime this week and get a sample of Macao and make my finally decision  out of those two.
I can't stand when folk act like samples are coming out of their personal stash or something.

BeautyByLele

Okay, I got a sample of Macao sheer glow so, I'll try it out tomorrow. I also got a sample of the Marc Jacobs foundation in #84, I wanna test that out too ... Lol

BeautyByLele

If I like it that's gonna be another foundation added to my list to buy. I have a sample of the UD one , I think it's #11, I'm not at home so I don't know for sure but I need to test that one out too!!

LouGarner

Just ordered Nars Volga and Valparaiso pure matte lipsticks. Has anyone tried these? i can't wait to try these

BeautyByLele

Sagehen -here's me wearing Macao in sheer glow .. Umm I think this makes me look a lil dull. What do you think ??? I think Macao sheer glow has just a tad to much yellow for me. Tomorrow I'll test out New Guinea sheer glow again
602bbe69_image.jpeg
7576fc02_image.jpeg
02d3d36c_image.jpeg

sagehen

They both look good, but I like the Sheer Matte better on you. I just scrolled back up to confirm with the previous pics. I think I will forget about Sheer Glow entirely. Dude - what is on your lips?!? I. LOVE. IT.