Favorite NARS products for WOC

BeautyByLele

KaysWays- thank you , I have dry skin as well and the sheer matte is not to drying for me! I like the foundation .

Twinkle_Twinkle

Has anyone who normally wears NW45 in MAC products tried the NARS Radiant Cream Compact foundation and if so in which shade? And do they seem to run a little dark (when compared to the liquid shades equivalents) to anyone else?

I went by Sephora today and ultimately decided on Macao rather than Trinidad because Trinidad seemed a smidge too dark and red, even though Macao seems a smidge too light, but it works, I think. I didn't realize that Sephora's don't cary the entire range of shades and I wonder if I might be closer to New Orleans instead… Just wondering what has worked for you ladies. Thanks!

sss215

Has anyone who normally wears NW45 in MAC products tried the NARS Radiant Cream Compact foundation and if so in which shade?  And do they seem to run a little dark (when compared to the liquid shades equivalents) to anyone else?  I went by Sephora today and ultimately decided on Macao rather than Trinidad because Trinidad seemed a smidge too dark and red, even though Macao seems a smidge too light, but it works, I think. I didn't realize that Sephora's don't cary the entire range of shades and I wonder if I might be closer to New Orleans instead… Just wondering what has worked for you ladies. Thanks!
I haven't seen you here in a while! Welcome back!

lustandlipstick

I really need to hop on the bandwagon and get Albatross. I've been lemming for it for awhile but for some reason, I'm having a hard time spending $30 on it. But, I'm gonna go ahead and take the plunge.

I've tried the ELF dupe but it makes me look super ashy. It doesn't blend it with my skin at all. "/

1drfullycr8ed

I really need to hop on the bandwagon and get Albatross. I've been lemming for it for awhile but for some reason, I'm having a hard time spending $30 on it. But, I'm gonna go ahead and take the plunge.

I've tried the ELF dupe but it makes me look super ashy. It doesn't blend it with my skin at all. "/
Hi! I haven't tried Albatross. Have you tried the Sephora MicroSmooth Baked Luminizer in stardust? I love it! I saw a YouTuber that thought this was better than Albatross.

sagehen

Hi! I haven't tried Albatross.  Have you tried the Sephora MicroSmooth Baked Luminizer in stardust?  I love it!  I saw a YouTuber that thought this was better than Albatross. 
**lemming created** I was just trying to swear off Sephora - maybe next year.

bvenice1920

I do too, but I love the compact nature of it - everything for a look can fit in my hand!!!!

I bought it and the colors are beyond dupeable. I ended up selling it on my blog sale. I like it but I only wanted it to have it. Shameful reason to buy makeup lol.

jbrown99

The NARS foreplay pallet is awesome. I bought it a while ago but just tried it this week. Its beautiful. I love the tinted moisturizer instead of foundation during the summer. I also love the Luster blush. It gives a nice subtle glow on my NC42 skin, but can also be used as a nice highlight on darker tones.

pinorange11

I LOVE the taos blush.
lightly applied/blended it's a pretty flush, and amped up it's a very exciting and healthy color

sagehen

[quote name="Anerley4U" url="/t/83716/favorite-nars-products-for-woc/480#post_2766195"] Haven't tried the Radiant Cream...I have samples for sale of the NARS Sheer Glow in New Orleans Firming Foundation in Benares and New Guinea. [/quote] All selling and trading should be done in the Clearance Bin, when you get access, NOT the discussion threads.

macattack77

Blushes:
Taos
Albatross

I adore BOTH. I put off buying Albatross for a long time but it's truly all that was promised. Just blend a lot.
Taos I also love and add to the many others who love it.

I really want to buy the colors SIN and TAJ MAHAL. They both look so cool and unique. And they've cropped up on a lot of the above lists- so I assume that means they're flattering for WOC.

Powder:
Sahara pressed powder!

Love this. I think it's discontinued but it's the only pressed powder I've ever found that perfectly matches my skintone.

I also have the loose powder in Mountain and Beach but I don't like them as much. The colors are off for me and loose powder is difficult to work with/dated in general.