Favourite MAC pink lipstick?

Liday

I'm NC45. And i like Milan Mode,Speak Louder and Lickable.
eyelove.gif

emmxbee

My favourite pink is definitely Impassioned.
(I've not been able to find a MAC foundation shade quite pale enough for me)

jpham

I normally stick to reds, but I bought A Novel Romance on a whim and love it. I imagine it would be the pink Barbie would wear if Barbie were a person.

Vandekamp

It is isn't it when I First got it I thought I'm never going to wear that now I practically wear it all the time
I'm glad you decided to give it some love. I felt the same way about Kelly Yum Yum. It was way to bright for me when I first tried it on. Now when I wear it I apply it with a lip brush and often mix it with Dodgy Girl.

LouGarner

Quote:Originally Posted by Vandekamp

I'm glad you decided to give it some love. I felt the same way about Kelly Yum Yum. It was way to bright for me when I first tried it on. Now when I wear it I apply it with a lip brush and often mix it with Dodgy Girl.

i have to try this.

dcarrington

EVERYTHING in this pic is working sooooo well! Its looks like this that made me want to get into make up. You don't look over done at all. Your hair and lips are doing every thing and the simple yet very feminine eyes are are tying it all together. I want to get my makeup game up to par just like this..
sigh.gif

dcarrington

Girl about town n
EVERYTHING in this pic is working sooooo well! Its looks like this that made me want to get into make up. You don't look over done at all. Your hair and lips are doing every thing and the simple yet very feminine eyes are are tying it all together. I want to get my makeup game up to par just like this..
sigh.gif