Favourite MAC pink lipstick?

karmachameleon

I just received Viva Glam Gaga in a swap. I love it but fear that it is too pale for me (think I'm NC 40). I'm yet to try it with a full face. Maybe if my foundation is pale and matte it will work out ok...*hopes*

Jodylicious

I'm in love with Kelly Yum Yum, that i might buy another one!! I couldn't wear Candy Yum Yum just because my lips can't handle mattes... and with the slight difference in shade KYY looks better on me and not drying at all.
I'm an NC35 :)

Vandekamp

I'm in love with Kelly Yum Yum, that i might buy another one!! I couldn't wear Candy Yum Yum just because my lips can't handle mattes... and with the slight difference in shade KYY looks better on me and not drying at all.
I'm an NC35 :)
nanaparty.gif
Funny how that worked out. I, too, did not like CYY. I do like KYY tho when I mix it with DG.

Jodylicious

nanaparty.gif
Funny how that worked out. I, too, did not like CYY. I do like KYY tho when I mix it with DG.
That sounds very interesting, i never tried mixing (just getting into make up ) I passed on DG thinking it wouldn't work on my skin tone, i'm re-thinking it now :D
Good thing is, the collection was just released in my country two weeks ago, and for some reason people aren't going crazy over it, i would go back right now and everything would still be there
pompom.gif

Vandekamp

That sounds very interesting, i never tried mixing (just getting into make up ) I passed on DG thinking it wouldn't work on my skin tone, i'm re-thinking it now :D
Good thing is, the collection was just released in my country two weeks ago, and for some reason people aren't going crazy over it, i would go back right now and everything would still be there
pompom.gif
Wow. The collection sold out pretty quickly here.

lyssa123

Pink lipsticks are a weakness of mine! But I think my favorites are Impassioned, Please Me, and Snob.

Latest posts