Favourite MAC pink lipstick?

missmoni

My fave may have to be Pink Nuevou. Such a great color. Maybe it's tied with Girl About Town, however, because the formula on that lipstick is impeccable... and the color is amazing.

My most recent pink go-to lip combo .. More to love lipliner & pink nouveau in centre of the lips
719a5eb3_image.jpeg

Thank you ladies!! It's all make up & a flattering filter!! I've just received the new viva glam Miley- I wasn't sure at first but it's more wearable than impassioned for my skin tone!! Do you have it?

Narwhalique

Candy Yum Yum. I couldn't buy that sucker fast enough when it was made perm and it's been a personal favorite ever since.

pinkcrush

Thank you ladies!! It's all make up & a flattering filter!! I've just received the new viva glam Miley- I wasn't sure at first but it's more wearable than impassioned for my skin tone!! Do you have it?
I passed on VGM because I have sooo many hot pinks and I bought No Faux Pas and Good Kisser to whom I already dont give enough love to

I like SNOB and St.german,but they are not parmanent in our country.
I loooooove Candy yum yum.
and now I want to try love lorn,pink pearl pop and flamingo.

I've only tried on a couple, but my definite favourite, and indeed my favourite pink lipstick from any brand and one of my favourite lipsticks ever, is Speak Louder. It's just the perfect pink for my skintone, one that boosts my self-confidence x100 whenever I'm wearing it! We're very happy together
heart.gif

Latest posts