feelin' DY-NO-MITE!

jilliandanica

Nothing great but I snapped some pics because I was testing my new MUFE HD foundation. Looks good in the mirror and when the Sephora SA swatched me but kinda looks light in the pics. What do ya'll think!?

Face:
YSL Matt Touch Primer
MUFE HD Foundation 128
MUFE HD Powder
NARS Angelika Blush
MAC Petticoat MSF
NARS Laguna Bronzer

Eyes:
UDPP
Fresh Green Mix MES
Femme Noir e/s
Guacamole e/s
Nanogold e/s
CG Lashblast
UD 24/7 Zero e/l
Ziba Brow Pencil
MAC Clear Browset

Lips:
Hover l/p
Creme d'Nude l/s
Miss Dynamite d/g
heart.gif

IMG_6499.jpg

IMG_6451.jpg

IMG_6479.jpg

Thanks for looking and lemme know what you think about the foundation!

makeba

i think your foundation works. as long as it matches while in direct light that to me is what counts becuz a flash from your camera and settings can misfire. your beautiful as always!

jilliandanica

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeba
i think your foundation works. as long as it matches while in direct light that to me is what counts becuz a flash from your camera and settings can misfire. your beautiful as always!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
Gorgeous look! I agree, you might need to go one shade darker in the mufe.

Thanks! I'm going to try it again without the HD Powder. If it still looks too light I'm going to have to shade up.

jilliandanica

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbella
You are GORGEOUS! You're lips are amazing and that foundation is da bomb!!

I like the foundation a lot just iffy on the color match. Could just be the flash though 'cause HD#128 is supposed to be the match if you wear Duo Mat #209...we'll see how things go. Thanks again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyfee
i love the lip color!! ur camera photographs so well

Thanks! I love my camera it's a Canon SD870, but I'm dying to pick up a DSLR like a Nikon D60 or D80 that'd be awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatRosier
You call that nothing great? Gosh wonder what you look like when you do make an effort lol

By "nothing great" I meant nothing extremely wowzers hehe. I see some really awesome fotds on here that seriously make my jaw drop at how beautiful and creative they get, but thanks!

Latest posts