• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Fierce and Fabulous

mzreyes

Here's a look a couple days ago. I had a lot of time on my hands so I decided to do a tutorial.

face..
MUFE powder and foundation
studio finish concealor
msfn dark
sweet william b/c
loose beauty powder in natural flare

brows..
spiked eyebrow pencil
mystery e/s
blacktrack f/l
I loooove the dark look that the blacktrack gives me, but I tend to get oily during the day and sometimes it smudges.. I just might have to give up my beloved spiked for... stud!

eyes..
bare canvas paint
vanilla pigment
indian ink e/s
plum dressing e/s
firespot e/s
llama e/s
vanilla e/s

lips..
velvetella l/p
up the amp l/s
fierce and fabulous l/g

11io7eb.jpg

-I underlined my brows with spiked
-prepped my lids with some powder and applied bare canvas paint
-put vanilla pigment on my lids

9lhag2.jpg

-used my 219 brush and made this lovely unblended shaped in my outter v's with indian ink e/s

2vb0xe1.jpg

-picked up a little bit of indian ink e/s with my 224 brush and blended it. sorta lol.

2s1xglf.jpg

-both eyes so far

w8vu5c.jpg

-added plum dressing e/s in my crease with my smashbox brush that looks like the 224. I think its the #10?

mjxx91.jpg

-blended out plum dressing using my 239 brush and some llama e/s (crease up to brows)
-added vanilla e/s right under the brows with the 239 brush again

11ifsrt.jpg

-added a little bit more plum dressing

2s0bq4w.jpg

-I'm so mad that you can't really see this! But I dusted some firespot e/s kinda between plum dressing and vanilla
-and filled in my brows. Sorry no step-by-step pics for this part.
----------used an angle brush to fill in brows with mystery e/s
----------underlined with blacktrack
----------blended the blacktrack with my angle brush

qrcd9z.jpg

-lined my eyes with blacktrack f/l
-added lashes. red cherries in #747S. These ones suck, their probably as long as my really ones, ugh stupid. But let me tell you, the 747M is PERFECT.

331g0tx.jpg

-lined my waterline with blacktrack
-lined underneath my lashes with blacktrack and smudged some signed sealed e/s over it.
-contoured my cheeks with msfn dark

2l9pc2h.jpg

-oh look, my face makeup magically appeared. lol.. I figured everyone does their own thang so I didn't take pics of me putting on concealor, foundation and powder mkaaay.
-I thought this face would show my blush, it doesn't really lol.
-sweet william b/c with the 187 brush
-loose beauty powder in natural flare using a no-name skunk brush

111kmqh.jpg

-ugh how sexy is that?! hahaha
-velvetella l/p

29wrb45.jpg

-up the amp lipstick

fadkz8.jpg

-my favorite part!
-fierce and fabulous l/g!!

the end!
th_DANCE.gif

21cgz8w.jpg

iw0ky0.jpg

linni1011

Gorgeous! I absolutely love the lips!
That lipliner, lipstick and lipglass combo is awesome, it makes a really pretty 3D effect
w00t.gif

atwingirl

Beautiful! I tried this today but I think I am blending too much. I can't get that outer > definition with my 219. Maybe too much product on the brush? It just looks like a mess rather than your precise application. Thanks for the details!

joey444

Love the tut! Can't wait to try this look out. I know I already said this, but Up the Amp looks amazing on you....

Latest posts