Finally I can wear COLOR again!

SonRisa

It's been two weeks since Beauty Icon came out . . . so I can wear whatever I want! I missed my brights
ssad.gif
Not feelin' the brows but whatever - they're a daily stuggle for me. This was yesterday:

29.jpg

23.jpg

20.jpg

No Flash - Natural, Cloudy Light
34.jpg

35.jpg

Skin: Microfine Refinisher, Studio Moisture Cream and Fast Response Eye Cream

Eyes: Beig-ing shadestick as base all over eyelid. Mink Pink and Melton Mauve in crease with 224 brush, Hepcat in crease with 219 and 222 brush. Blitz and Glitz on lid with 236 brush and Stars and Rockets packed over it with 236 brush. Taupeless and Sunday best on browbone with 216 brush. Beautiful Iris on inner eye with 275 brush. Sketch on outer eyelid/crease with 22 brush. Flammable as upper liner with 266 brush. Hepcat over flammable. Engraved on upper and lower waterline. Stars and Rockets over engraved on lower waterline. Hepcat underneath lower lashes with 272 brush. All Black Fibre Rich mascara on top lashes and Zoom Black on lower and upper lashes (over Fibre Rich) Strut, Cork and Folie on Brows. NW20 Select Moisture Cover under eyes and side of nose.

Cheeks: Hunger Red blushcreme with 190 brush, Hush eyeshadow with 225 brush, Hepcat eyeshadow with 225 brush, Softdew beauty powder over everything with 187 brush. Sunday Best to highlight cheekbones with 192 brush. Refined Golden bronzer with 168 brush to contour face. Hush eyeshadow on tip of nose.

Lips: Magenta lipliner, Lingerie lipstick and Already fab! Chromeglass.

Thursday . . . "Beauty Makeup"

1.jpg

No Flash

7.jpg

Skin: Strobe cream

Eyes: Tender Glow studio lights all over eyelid and underneath eyes with 217 brush. Bamboo eyeshadow in crease with 224 brush. Engraved in between upper lashes (left over from when I took my makeup off). Tendered Eye Khol on lower waterline. Dressed Browset as mascara. Strut and Dressed on brows.

Cheeks: Uncommon Blushcreme with 190 brush

Lips: Hot Tomato ProLongwear with Pink Iridescence gloss over it.

Miss Pumpkin

I was proud of my makeup today until I saw this!!
ssad.gif

I have sooooo much to learn, your skills are amazing woman!
eyelove.gif

AudreyNicole

You always look AWESOME! I wish I was brave enough to try the bright colors (really I don't know what I am so afraid of!) They look so beautiful on you!! Another great FOTD!
smiles.gif

Sushi_Flower

Wow for both! Amazing contrast between the 2 FOTDs, love the colour of the first one but love the 2nd one too as it shows off your natural beauty and it's so simple and elegant with a punch of lip colour.

ruby_soho

Looks amazing per usual! I love how you can always do such a strong lip and eye together, I have yet to master that combination.

Hikaru-chan

I love your bright FOTD's (natural looks pretty too), I would love to learn application techniques from you.
How do you find Strobe Cream? Is it greasy at all does it break you out?
I've tried it in store but only on the back of my hand.

SonRisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikaru-chan
I love your bright FOTD's (natural looks pretty too), I would love to learn application techniques from you.
How do you find Strobe Cream? Is it greasy at all does it break you out?
I've tried it in store but only on the back of my hand.

Strobe cream is one of my favorite things to use on every skin type. It's a moisturizer but also has anti-oxidants in it along with a pearl pigment so it gives your skin a nice "glow". It's like Hyper Real foundation, minus the foundation aspect. But in a way, it is like a foundation in the sense that it has numerous botanical extracts that brighten up and improve the skin tone and clarity. Also, the various vitamins in it help to encourage cellular activity and rejuvinate the skin.

Even on people with "oily" skin, dusting studio fix or blot over the skin lightly will set it so you're not oily but you can still see the pearlized effect.

user4

so pretty...... ur so WOW with the color, i see u really missed it!!! hehe, but u can SO pull it off!!!

Wishie88

Yay Risa!!!
That looks Beautiful on your already beautiful face!!

You made me think I should use my Hepcat again..lol

prsfynestmami

Flawless Risa... :thumbsup:
I notice you use the 224 a lot for your crease. I have a really hard time getting a controlled application out of this brush, and since it's so soft it's hard to saturate the color... any tips?? The MA at my local counter told me to close my eye, put the brush in the crease, open the eye, and brush back and forth in a wiper motion... but I just make a mess & the color looks splotchy.
th_dunno.gif

Latest posts