Finally I can wear COLOR again!

Willa

WOW!
Its fantastic, both of the looks!

What's great in that, its that we have the same skin color...
I know how Im gonna makeup this weekend
lol.gif

I SO need lingerie lipstick!

pumpkincat210

I love the magenta lipliner with the lingerie l/s, it totally changes it!
both the pictures are pretty as always.

Tonitra

Wow, this is gorgeous! I really love how you use colour- it gives me something to aspire to!

gRiZeLda

really pretty! i barely noticed ur from the baY! yaY! LOL. good job girl! maybe i will give u a call for prom ;-) great skills thO.

orodwen

i'm going to agree w/ chels on the brows. i'm really diggin' these.
smiles.gif

& omgosh! tomato is the 1st one of those that caught my eye & yours are the 1st decent pics of it i've seen in use. WONDERFUL!!!
greengrin.gif
now correct me if i'm wrong but isn't the pink iridescence gloss LE or disc?

inbigtrouble

I especially love the second look. I am partial to more natural looks and this one really lets your gorgeousness shine through!

The next time the boy and I go to SF to see his parents I am definitely making an appointment with you!
The skills, the skills!
th_worship.gif

glittergoddess27

ITA with MissPumpkin,.. I think I will slink off,.. grumbling with jealousy and go practice some more,..I wish you gave a class Risa! I would so fly out to attend!

Hikaru-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonRisa
Strobe cream is one of my favorite things to use on every skin type. It's a moisturizer but also has anti-oxidants in it along with a pearl pigment so it gives your skin a nice "glow". It's like Hyper Real foundation, minus the foundation aspect. But in a way, it is like a foundation in the sense that it has numerous botanical extracts that brighten up and improve the skin tone and clarity. Also, the various vitamins in it help to encourage cellular activity and rejuvinate the skin.

Even on people with "oily" skin, dusting studio fix or blot over the skin lightly will set it so you're not oily but you can still see the pearlized effect.

Thanks for the info I'm gonna pick up a tube next time I'm in store.

fastcarsandfreedom

omygod. i am from canada and i was actually in sanfran last weekend, in macys in union square.. on saturday!!!!!!!!!!if u were there that woulda been so weird!