FINALLY!!!! My new vanity!!! (Pic Heavy)

*Moni-Luv*

I FINALLY got my new vanity and I Love Love Love it!!! It's actually a computer workstation that I got from IKEA (it's the ALVE secretary with add on unit and storage bench) but thought would be perfect for my make up. It even has a storage bench that slides right underneath the station and holds my hair products. All my stuff is in one place and I absolutely love the fact that I can close everything up and nothing shows. It actually only comes with three shelves but my bf was able to cut and paint a fourth shelf for me! =)

Original Picture I posted under *Vanity Potential*
http://www.dinside.no/km_bilde/5/2379885.jpg

Sooo here it is...

My Vanity (sorry it's a lil dark cause I forgot to put on the flash)
100_2452.jpg

Vanity Drawer with my eyeshadow palettes
100_2453.jpg

Open Cabinets
100_2456.jpg

1st and 2nd Shelves: Lips/Eyes/Face and of course a picture of me and my grandpa!
100_2457.jpg

Top Shelves: Pictures and my perfumes and lotions
100_2458.jpg

Bottom shelf that pulls out: Lighted mirror and brushes
100_2459.jpg

Mirror Open (It's also adjustable so I can pretty much use it at any angle)
100_2460.jpg

Storage Bench:
100_2465.jpg

Open Storage Bench: Hair stuff and misc make up bags
100_2466.jpg

And last but not least....

It still can be used as a laptop station!!!
100_2455.jpg

winkiss.gif
THANKS FOR LOOKING!!!

Brittni

This is amazing. Would you mind sharing where you got the lipstick holder and also the X box?? Such great storage ideas. TIA

Edie

I get so inspired when I see these!!! So neat and tidy
smiles.gif

OT: Oh another Clinique Happy Heart'er (LOVE that stuff) OH! And is that a bath & body works (or something??) moisturiser?? I remember when I went to LA (I believe it was the Beverly Centre???) and I spent at least 2 hours in that shop...I ended up buying a pear one and got a sample of the coconut one...I want to go back to America JUST to buy more of them!! Can't get them in Aus...heartily depressed about that!

Lizzie

Great storage! I love that you can close the doors and everything is hidden away.
Also, FANTASTIC COLLECTION!

amber_j

That's awesome! I love that everything's hidden away and the vanity itself doesn't stand out in your room. Such a great idea.