FINALLY!!!! My new vanity!!! (Pic Heavy)

BaDKiTTy69

very nice! great collection and awesome vanity! i am sure you will enjoy it
smiles.gif

*Moni-Luv*

Thanks everyone!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittni
This is amazing. Would you mind sharing where you got the lipstick holder and also the X box?? Such great storage ideas. TIA

I got the X storage container at Office Max and the lipstick holders from IKEA. HTH!

lyttleravyn

Wow! I'm so jealous
smiles.gif

What is the container that you have your lipsticks and glosses in? And where did you get it? Thanks!
smiles.gif

*Moni-Luv*

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyttleravyn
Wow! I'm so jealous
smiles.gif

What is the container that you have your lipsticks and glosses in? And where did you get it? Thanks!
smiles.gif

Thanks! I got it at IKEA for pretty cheap. I think it was like $7 or something like that. =) HTH!

jamie89

Wow, so organized! You have some great storage ideas and an awesome collection
smiles.gif
Thanks for sharing!

alwaysbella

really nice! i also need something where i could put my makeup, today my little one played with my lipsticks and i got mad - not his fault- but i need to put my etems where it wont be easy for them to reach, lol. I just dont have the space for that
on the other hand, aside from me been mad....i still manage to give a smile and take tons of pictures....

*Moni-Luv*

Thanks everyone! I think I need to update it soon because my collection has grown a lot larger since these pics were taken. I'll wait until after my Hello Kitty haul!
smiles.gif