• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

First Tutorial - Inspiration Kate

Skittlebrew

I love it! I had been picturing a look like this and after seeing this tutorial I'll for sure have to give it a try!

MayaMoon

Thank you so much ...
encore.gif

I'm happy that others were inspired by this Make up as well. I think it will work on almost every beauty here!!

cu
MayaMoon

pucci

Wow, you have such a long elegent neck
blush-anim-cl.gif

This look is fantastic, thanks for the tute!

ballerino

Lovely, great job! I think perhaps if i were to be critical, a more matte face would be perhaps my first reccom., and also to re-create kates strong cheek bones (which is a bit of an illusion, the blush looks light, but i think it has been quite chiseled into the cheekbones), perhaps some stronger cheek defining. In saying that, your face structure is very similar to kates, which means it wouldnt be very hard for you to re-create her chiseled look, you have a great bone structure!!!
Otherwise great job, i love this type of eyeliner, i use it often being it suits everyone!

Well done
smiles.gif

Beautiful1

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerhead
That's a little dramatic sweetie....

You Know What If You Don't Want To Be Here Then Don't!

MayaMoon

Thanks Bellarino for your opinion. I think Kate's amazing cheekbones are one of her best features anyways. Actually i concentrated on the eyes and neglected a bit the rest.
I could have used some powder, though and more blush or bronzer.

But i think my jawline is quite strong. But for a good photo - not as a normal Make up - you could hide that with some darker foundation or bronzer and some good lighting.

thanks again
MayaMoon

ballerino

Quote:
Originally Posted by MayaMoon
Thanks Bellarino for your opinion. I think Kate's amazing cheekbones are one of her best features anyways. Actually i concentrated on the eyes and neglected a bit the rest.
I could have used some powder, though and more blush or bronzer.

But i think my jawline is quite strong. But for a good photo - not as a normal Make up - you could hide that with some darker foundation or bronzer and some good lighting.

thanks again
MayaMoon

No problem!
Yes what you say is true (if it is what i think you are trying to say!) I do stage makeup often and i usually always accentuate the jawline with some bronzer/darker foundation as you say
smiles.gif

Well done again anyhow
smiles.gif

pugmommy7

it looks great.
and you know she(Kate) was airbrushed and photoshopped! -and you look fantastic natural!
excellent recreation. (I love the nude waterline too!)

readyformycloseup

I think you nailed it, in fact I am enjoying certain elements of your interpretation better. Would you please be so kind as to list exactly the names of each product you used, for those of us inspired to try your look? Thank you!!

Latest posts