FNO Chanel Exclusives

cheburaha

Hello everyone! As FNO is approaching (September 6th?), I was wondering if someone has information about this year FNO exclusives from Chanel? Would it be a Le Vernis trio again similar to last years Les Jeans and Les Khakis. Let's share! For my fellow Canadians, I heard that this year Toronto will also get FNO exclusives))

elegant-one

Beautiful!!!!!!! Thanks

I though it said Infidel
oh.gif

cheburaha

I love them all!!!
as a Canadian who lives near Toronto, where would I buy these exactly??
I am thinking to call Chanel boutique on Bloor about FNO colours - they would know. At least they have always provided me with the dates for previous exclusive collections - this year Blue Illusion and Paris Bombay. I hope they will get the FNO colours as well

cheburaha

Fashion's Night Out website has published the list of retailers in the US and Canada, here's what it says about event for Chanel in NYC:
`` Creative Director of CHANEL Makeup Peter Philips celebrates fashion in colors with a new Fashion’s Night Out collection of matching lip and nail duos. Three harmonies to be worn like a twin-set, stylish and feminine. LA PROVOCANTE & PROVOCATION: unique plum L’INFIDÈLE & INFIDÈLE: intense pink LA DÉLICATE & DÉLICATESSE: refined beige The TWIN-SETS DE CHANEL collection presented at Fashion’s Night Out will be sold at CHANEL boutiques as of September 6, 2012.''

Do you think it means the duos will be available in ALL Chanel boutiques, not only NYC?

Neicy

I am going to nyc for fashion night out, and I wil pick these up. So sad Chanel is not doing any more custom made items. They stopped with the ballet flats in 2010. I wish they did the bags again. :(

CartoonChic

I don't think I can get all three sets, so the plum set is calling my name the most. If I get it, it'll be my first Rouge Allure Velvet.

Haven

I don't think I can get all three sets, so the plum set is calling my name the most. If I get it, it'll be my first Rouge Allure Velvet.
The darker set is the most interesting to me too. Sadly I doubt that I could ever pull that ls off with my skintone. I will need to choose from the other 2.

Winthrop44

I hear you on that one. :( It says they'll be sold separately though, so maybe we can at least get the dark np.

nudibelle

The pink and purple pleaseee!
i did one FNO and it was SO crowded
i really hope they release it on line like steel and strong

CartoonChic

I have some great news about the Chanel FNO Twin Sets! It turns out the they will only be available at two Nordstrom locations in the US and only a handful of Chanel boutiques in New York. I'm not sure if they're going to be available on Chanel's website or at other stores. But you can pre-order the sets from Nordstrom Seattle and Ala Moana in Honolulu. I found the info from ilse of TheUltimateMakeup.com.

I got caught up in the excitement and pre-ordered more than I planned to get. I did get the plum set, but I also got the pink lipstick and the beige lipstick. I wanted to order the pink and beige polishes too, but I'm already way over my budget.

Sugar & Spice

Errr I prefer to see it for myself to see the color and texture...however that plum lippie is everything...

Errr now I want the beige too, it sounds like it'll be my perfect nude.

Still ended up with 3 lipsticks smh. Specktra is such a bad influence hee hee.