for anyone that can read spanish... (specktra member related)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jennifer.

i've stumbled across the spanish vogue forums and noticed a thread on "yes or no looks?" if i'm not mistaken, mentioning quite a few of our more "popular" members on here and it looks like insults! well, from what i can tell anyway. i can't understand spanish too well, but i'm kinda curious to know what is says. can anyone here roughly translate? these people on there sound downright mean!

here's the link:

vogue :: Ver tema - Looks que sí, looks que no!

SuSana

You don't want to know what it says, they themselves are even saying they are being mean.

coachkitten

Whatever they are saying I am pretty sure that they shouldn't be using GlamYOURus FOTDs without her permission (unless she is on that site). I don't speak spanish so I can't translate but I hope that they are ONLY saying kind things.

EDIT: That is bull s**t that they are being mean. I am very, very happy that Specktra is a place that that type of behavior is not allowed and/or tolerated. I am so pissed right now. How dare they talk about our members like that especially GlamYOURus. She is gorgeous, talented, and a great member on this site. Grrrr.....I am so mad! Why do other people have to be so mean? And any of the other specktra members that these people talked about I am so sorry.
ssad.gif

SingFrAbsoltion

Oh my god. What bitches. You don't even need to know Spanish to see that they're being cunts. Wow are they even allowed to repost members' pictures like that?

talste

To be honest, I also think it's a little bit mean & thoughtless to post a thread here about this, by doing so your publicizing the other site & this could be embarrassing for the involved specktra members. Maybe a PM to the girls involved would of been more appropriate.

StArCaNdY

They are completely dissing her! Not just criticizing her makeup but also her body hair and teeth. Some said they liked her makeup but it was too much for daytime. They shouldn't be using someone else's photo period.

jennifer.

i didn't intend it to mean embarrassment to anyone. mods, feel free to remove.

Quote:
Originally Posted by talste
To be honest, I also think it's a little bit mean & thoughtless to post a thread here about this, by doing so your publicizing the other site & this could be embarrassing for the involved specktra members. Maybe a PM to the girls involved would of been more appropriate.

talste

Sorry, I didn't mean to belittle you with my comment, I was just thinking about the girls happily logging on here today, only to see this thread & think WTF?!? and well you can picture the rest.
ssad.gif

jennifer.

oh no it wasn't taken as that, but you're right. i didn't mean to embarrass anyone. those vogue people have some nerve though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by talste
Sorry, I didn't mean to belittle you with my comment, I was just thinking about the girls happily logging on here today, only to see this thread & think WTF?!? and well you can picture the rest.
ssad.gif

couturesista

We Love you GLAMYOUROUS. " HURT PEOPLE always try to HURT PEOPLE". ALL of them are insecure, who would say such things. PLease DO NOT GO TO THAT SITE< DON"T GIVE THEM THE SATISFACTION, wait if they have her pic does that mean that one of them is a SPEKTRA GAL? I would hate for that to be true.

User93

I just wanted to say, damn, thats some ignorant shit! And to all the ladies who found themselves there - if people are talking behind your back, that simply means you're 1 step ahead. You're gorgeous. They are ignorant and jealous. End of story.

adela88

why cover up something like this? Its not promoting that website beucase yeah- if youre retarded enough to want to spend your life on teh internetz bitching about someone you dont even know...
has anyone else noticed that posts like that are usually on spanish sites?

i tried that eyemakeup but in browns and i looked hella good lol and so does GlamYOURus

jennifer.

i think they're just linking pictures. it looks like they might be critiquing specktra's tutorial entries.

i'd like to see what some of those people look like!

Quote:
Originally Posted by couturesista
We Love you GLAMYOUROUS. " HURT PEOPLE always try to HURT PEOPLE". ALL of them are insecure, who would say such things. PLease DO NOT GO TO THAT SITE< DON"T GIVE THEM THE SATISFACTION, wait if they have her pic does that mean that one of them is a SPEKTRA GAL? I would hate for that to be true.

Girl about town

oh my god what a bunch of nasty bitches, i urge everyone not to read it, especially if you post FOTDS as it it could really hurt someone!! it has actually put me off posting my fotds , t thought only members can get access to the FOTD area? x

janelovesyou

So I guess the tutorials section needs to be closed off to non-members too?
I can't use the translator past the 2nd page for some reason, but they're posting people's pictures from mid-tutorial to laugh at I suppose. They post something to help others and they want to pick it apart? I don't understand why some people would be so mean.

Girl about town

Im actually going to delete my whole photobucket now this has upset me!! The mods should know as well as that forum should be made to delete the images they have STOLEN!!!!

user79

It's unfortunate that people feel the need to pick apart and make fun of people on the Internet, behind a wall of annonymity. It lowers people's inhibitions and shows their true colours.

However, even if we did close off the tutorial forums to non-members, there's still a chance that the pictures will find themselves distributed outside of this website. Who knows, maybe even some members on Specktra are participating in that thread - I'd like to think not, but you never know on the Internet.

janelovesyou

Yeah, I realized that once I saw the fotds that were posted. The person is a member and so are the others (or they just joined to gank peoples photos).
Sad

Status
Not open for further replies.