for anyone that can read spanish... (specktra member related)

Status
Not open for further replies.

concertina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
drama.gif

You. Are. Hilarious!

th_LMAO.gif

frocher

Quote:
Originally Posted by melinda_warren
yes, and trust me, most of the people that posted in the vogue thread and make offensive comments are knowing about this problem and they fell very bad, and fell had said these comments.
But, I underline, that insults are no the way...Same with genralization.
Please, respect. Like someone said to me, we can't want that we don't give. it's for everybody. Please, peace, and still making this greats looks.. I personally have learned a lot!
yes.gif

Please don't come her speaking of respect. It does not take a genius, nor a native grasp of Spanish to know that a line was crossed. You should be ashamed of yourselves, coming here asking for respect when clearly none is deserved.

Where were your moderators? Have the offending members been sanctioned in some way? Has Spanish Vogue made it clear that this type of behavior towards other boards will not be tolerated in the future? I think it is more than a bit rude to come here and ask us to respect you. That garbage stayed up for a very long time, it was not edited, none of the members were warned to stop their juvenile and blatantly rude behavior. Not one of your supposedly polite, wonderful members ever chose to notify a mod, or if they did the problem was not dealt with. After you have lost total respect for a group, it must be earned back, not given freely.

Sorry, if you feel close to you feel close to your Spanish Vogue members and want to defend and protect them. Maybe you should consider that is exactly how we feel. We have a relationship with these women that you were trashing. It doesn't help that those nasty witches felt very bad about being cruel and making asses of themselves. Would they have felt bad if they weren't caught? I doubt it. The false remorse of a burglar that has been caught holding the bag is not very convincing
thmbdn.gif

concertina

Quote:
Originally Posted by red
I thought this bad movie was over ....

let's just move on
cutey.gif

Tell that to the Spanish Vogue members coming here bringing it up again.

blindpassion

I think its freaking hilarious that theyd even post here
I don't have anything bad to say about them as people because I choose to stand on a higher level then they did, and not verbally attack others for their appearances
but seriously you have some balls to post here after whats been said.
Thats my two cents.

Shimmer

My Spanish is rudimentary. Very rudimentary. I can loosely translate a lot of what was said, and there were some complimentary things posted. They just happened to be in the minority, since most of the posts were boorish and perfect examples of behaviours that Janice & the rest of the administrative and moderator team bust their ASSES every day to make sure do not happen on this site.
The behaviour was classless, tasteless, and juvenile. And, that's not even the offensive part. The offensive part is, as was pointed out, that the FOTD forum is a LOCKED forum and people went into it specifically to hijack and post pictures of our members while making rude and derogatory remarks about them.

And then to ask for respect?

Please.

"You can keep your thinly veiled hostility and superiority to yourself, thank you very much"
I think that you dont understand the sense of the sentences...I allways keep myself respectful...but, I suppose this is like the movie: lost in translation.
I never made anything, I never made rude comments, but you are very angry, I understand you.
The thread is closed and deleted.
It's ok, you are right.
I dont have nothing more to say. Have a nice day!

Shimmer

Enough.

I would say that everyone on specktra is above this, but some of our less vocal members have shown their (very disappointing) colors by behaving in despicable ways on other sites. It's not worth arguing about anymore. They've been called out about it and their actions shown for what they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.