For fun: before and after...

capspock

I was playing with this OOOLD pic of mine. It was this look I tried to do for a makeup chalenge.... it was mostly about contouring, because I was trying to look like the medusa I have tattooed on my shoulder.

Anyways, this is the work of an amateur who doesn't even have photoshop (I have only an old version of Corel's Photopaint).

So, as some of you know, all those magazine/models pics are photoshoped to DEATH....... anybody can look good nowadays on pics!

BEFORE RETOUCHING:

medusa3.jpg

AFTER:

(smoothed my skin, corrected shadows, slimed my nose tip, added hair "extensions", ahah.... changed eye color, etc)

medusa3b.jpg

There are so many girls on the net who always "smooth" their skin when posting fotds, and then people compliment on their gorgeous skin, and they of course, just say "thanks"..... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

capspock

Quote:
Originally Posted by BinkysBaby
Wow, I didn't even know that there was "normal" software to smooth skin in pics

Oh yes, it is very easy actually.... sliming my nose wasn't, ahah, but smoothing is just well, smooth to do.... you just need to click on the "smooth" option and choose how much you want to smooth everything!
greengrin.gif

Shimmer

Now you know why when you see someone famous you have to do a triple take to ascertain that it IS that person.

hyperRealGurl

i see that now i mean i knew they did touch ups but ... i thought touch ups were like maybe shading... eye color change.. nothing to this extreme.... weird so freaking weird

Shimmer

I have literally shaved 20 lbs off pics of me from photoshoots.

Out of boredom more than anything else but still. *shrug*

mzcelaneous

Quote:
Originally Posted by capspock
There are so many girls on the net who always "smooth" their skin when posting fotds, and then people compliment on their gorgeous skin, and they of course, just say "thanks"..... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is SO TRUE! LMAO!

capspock

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimmer
I have literally shaved 20 lbs off pics of me from photoshoots.

Out of boredom more than anything else but still. *shrug*

Oh, cool! I haven't tried that yet! I also like to play with pics out of pure boredom... next chalenge will be "virtually" loosing 30lbs...
smiles.gif

capspock

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimmer
I use photoshop, though I've worked my wayup in the ranks from ps6 to cs2.
smiles.gif

People really don't know how wonderful the liquify tool really IS!
smiles.gif

an example of color and light correction as well as some *ahem* dimples (cough cough fucking genetics) being removed.

OOOOHHHHHHHH!!!! You look HOT! Now I remember you, you are that stunning red head! (I just connected your nick name with your face).

I used Photoshop cs2 for a month, the trial version. That thing is WAY COOL. Too bad I didn't try the liquify tool.
ssad.gif
Maybe I can download the trial version on my mother's computer to play with it for another month!!!

Shimmer

I crop them. That's it.
*shrug*
You see the FOTD's that are touched up all the time, but no need to say anything.

capspock

I crop them, and sometimes I also try to enhance the colors with the saturation tool. Because the camera always wash out the colors so much. But that's it, and I never had much luck enhancing anyway, I do a minimal thing or it looks really weird and fake. When I do more I actually tell..... like here!

Latest posts